Doping

BIG MAMMA

Sorry didnt know you had to be a midget to partake in track, I do apologise. You cant compare RH and Mcewen to these monstrosities, and by the way the track record for doping in track racing speaks for itself. But hten i have to agree with you about the alien thing! Alien = non human= chump pan zee!

I dont know if you watch much cycling' date=' but compare a guy like Boonen's legs with those steroid junkies, huge difference huh! Boonen puts in a 100 times the miles those guys do. So why is his legs not the size of an elephants. 
[/quote']

That has nothing to do with steriods but rather to do with the fact that track cyclists focus on short intensity and strength work whereas proTour riders focus on endurance and short intensity/strength to a lesser degree... Its quite simple if you don't do strength work you will not get big muscles even if you are on steroids... Also, if you give them both the same drugs the trackie will get much bigger because their is less muscle catabolism in a short track race then a 3 week tour for example...

dude, you got size - or should that be "thighs" - issues! picked that up in your earlier reference to my "trunk" ?

forget about watching the track on the telly, why not go have a look at the other chump pan zees at hector norris sometime?

Would love to do some track cycling, by the way you havent seen my ears yet, my cycling buddy says that I should be able to ride at least 10 km/h faster if I pin my ears back before a ride. My winter times also improves vastly because I ride with ear warmersLOL

I just wanted to get you guys opinions, thanks.

Never been a fan of being pumped up!

By the way Ellie dont get so pumped up yourself, sarcasm is a way of life on the hub, so get used to it!

not pumped up. actually quite deflated. having a shocker of a day at work. love sarcasm, but it's sad that sarcasm's ugly sister - scepticism - rears it's ugly head all too often when we all see something, like the size of a track rider's thighs, that seems unbelievable.