Pierce Brosnan, cause ur worth it...

Dun Man

Sure, male cosmetics is a tough market we dont need that stuff.

What's the joke?

Why do women wear make up and perfume?........

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once e-mailed Nivia to enquire exactly what Q10+R was. To my surprise they did reply but in the typical Political fashion of answering my question without actually answering it and informing me they were releasing a new product in Clicks which I should try.

So the long and short of the situation is that I still don't know exactly what Q10+R is :(

Somehow I don't think they know either

Sure' date=' male cosmetics is a tough market we dont need that stuff.

[/quote']

why not.....Confused what is wrong with it if a guy takes care of himself and his skin?  Why is that making him a "fag"....

It's perfectly OK in my book if a man (even you tough SA men) wants to take care of themselves....skin, nails, hair....its hot and sexy....guys, read and learn Wink

Poison Ivy2009-07-15 03:09:08

[/quote']

why not.....Confused what is wrong with it if a guy takes care of himself and his skin?  Why is that making him a "fag"....

It's perfectly OK in my book if a man (even you tough SA men) wants to take care of themselves....skin, nails, hair....its hot and sexy....guys, read and learn Wink

He's a fag cause he uses the same line for men as they do for women (cause your worth it). Bad move really bad OuchCryDead

[/quote'] 

Sure PI, I was just setting up my gag.

I got the same moisturisers, mud packs and cucumber slices that the rest of us guys use; only I'm big enough to admit it.

Maybe I dont mind Pierce so much beacuse he's a relief after that idiotic Carttrack ad!

Yeah I always wonder WTF the guy is clicking

[/quote'] 

Sure PI, I was just setting up my gag.

I got the same moisturisers, mud packs and cucumber slices that the rest of us guys use; only I'm big enough to admit it.

good for you....I'm very proud of you Wink then you are a real man in my eyes Big%20smile

[/quote']

He's a fag cause he uses the same line for men as they do for women (cause your worth it). Bad move really bad OuchCryDead

But how can you call him a fag, he an actor getting paid by the Company to use the phrase....that's their slogan....Matthew Fox does it too (he is the mucho guy from the "Lost" series)Wink

and why can't men be "worth it" too....Embarrassed

Because we are worth it? What  is it we are worth? What is this 'it" we are worth. "You are worth a new Bianchi", now that I get.

Is the "it" that odd looking cream that could be easily confused with toothpaste and will leave me feeling frustrated, angry and inadequate if I don't get equal portions of the 2 colours out. Well I am not worth that. I am worth much more than that.

Damn stupid adsAngryThumbs%20DownPig

It is a nauseating ad for a lot of guys - waaaayyyyyy too smug.

& he's good looking and successful and that's always annoying to be faced with in the comfort of your own home.

But you know what they say, if you dont like an ad, then it's probably not aimed at you.

Nothing wrong with skincare products, but it's a market that seems to thrive on fear and desperation.

It is a nauseating ad for a lot of guys - waaaayyyyyy too smug.

& he's good looking and successful and that's always annoying to be faced with in the comfort of your own home.

But you know what they say' date=' if you dont like an ad, then it's probably not aimed at you.

Nothing wrong with skincare products, but it's a market that seems to thrive on fear and desperation.

[/quote']

So the shammy cream is working for you then?