Fox RL

Kritzie

Ok tx but how do you actually know if its 80 or a 100, I measured from where the tube exits the frame (Jeez dont know the terminology ex roadie sorry still learning) to the top and it measured 90 mm. So im a bit confused!

The fork only indicates it as a 32 RL!

the fork does not use the full length of the stanction (tube that exits the frame) so that 90mm you measured is most likely a 80mm travel fork.

Ok so let me get to making a point, I buy a brand new R29 000 rand bike and it states that it has a Fox100RL shock. I measure 90 mm as mentioned above! Now im pissed!!

Ok tx but how do you actually know if its 80 or a 100' date=' I measured from where the tube exits the frame (Jeez dont know the terminology ex roadie sorry still learning) to the top and it measured 90 mm. So im a bit confused!

The fork only indicates it as a 32 RL!
[/quote']

Don't quite follow the measurement method used perfectly. To my knowledge you measure the exposed shiny bits length (stanchion) - with no load on the fork.

Was this a brand new bike or second hand one advertised with F100RL attached?

Daxiet2009-07-15 05:56:08