Action Photo - Knysna road race '09

Roer

oh dear -- but then you are not the rider in the link you posted Smile -- are you from that club tho? (Knysna) --then I'll have a look thru the files tomorrow!

@slowbee - yes kevin is well. He took 15kids to ride at Knysna. thanks for asking!!

oh dear -- but then you are not the rider in the link you posted Smile -- are you from that club tho? (Knysna) --then I'll have a look thru the files tomorrow!

@slowbee - yes kevin is well. He took 15kids to ride at Knysna. thanks for asking!!

Thats me alright... weird there was a pic of some other guy in the same shirt when I first looked, then I made the comment, and when I got back to the thread It was gone and these were in their place? very weirdWink

This is me, thanks Ronelle.

I grew up in knysna, my house is about 100m from the bottom of the singletrack at the end. But I have been staying in capetown for the last 10 odd years. Friends of mine Jacques Brink and Stuard Lightly own businesses advertised on the shirts (and im local at heart) thats why I raced in the colours.

Thats me alright... weird there was a pic of some other guy in the same shirt when I first looked' date=' then I made the comment, and when I got back to the thread It was gone and these were in their place? very weirdWink

This is me, thanks Ronelle.

I grew up in knysna, my house is about 100m from the bottom of the singletrack at the end. But I have been staying in capetown for the last 10 odd years. Friends of mine Jacques Brink and Stuard Lightly own businesses advertised on the shirts (and im local at heart) thats why I raced in the colours.
[/quote']

Hey Bos - did you do the Petrus ride after the race - keen to it with my children when it dries out a bit here - raining cats and dogs at the moment!!

Nice pic Bos. I actually know one of the guys that were infront of you (Orbis/Le Tour top).

Ronelle, I emailed you via the torque site. Thanks for the email back... "Thanks for your enquiry, but I took very few road race pics and didnt bother to upload them!" Yesterday I was still nice. Today I'm sommer de moer in. I'm contacting Action Photo today. I put a lot of evert into training for that crap race (hill after hill, after freakin hill) and I did the sticker thing on the helmet (making you look like a dork)...SO - HAD STICKER, WANT PICTURE! (Sorry for my little rant. I know its not your fault. )

Nice pic Bos. I actually know one of the guys that were infront of you (Orbis/Le Tour top).

Ronelle' date=' I emailed you via the torque site. Thanks for the email back... "Thanks for your enquiry, but I took very few road race pics and didnt bother to upload them!" Yesterday I was still nice. Today I'm sommer de moer in. I'm contacting Action Photo today. I put a lot of evert into training for that crap race (hill after hill, after freakin hill) and I did the sticker thing on the helmet (making you look like a dork)...SO - HAD STICKER, WANT PICTURE! (Sorry for my little rant. I know its not your fault. )
[/quote']

They were'nt in front of me for long! haha! I know that downhill like the back of my handWink

@Roer - if actionphoto cannot help you, you should really mail my friend Andrew Aveley, a Knysna photographer. He took pics on road too ... I only do this because I like it, and not as a job, so I do just as I want Wink

Andrew Aveley
E-mail Address(es):
  info@andrewaveley.co.za

@Bos - sorry for the confusion. My mistake! I got a pic with a guy in that kit, and when I checked the number, it didnt match - Glad is WAS u in the end! I am a tannie with a camera - easy to spot Wink

@Roer - if actionphoto cannot help you' date=' you should really mail my friend Andrew Aveley, a Knysna photographer. He took pics on road too ... I only do this because I like it, and not as a job, so I do just as I want Wink

Andrew Aveley
E-mail Address(es):
  info@andrewaveley.co.za

@Bos - sorry for the confusion. My mistake! I got a pic with a guy in that kit, and when I checked the number, it didnt match - Glad is WAS u in the end! I am a tannie with a camera - easy to spot Wink
[/quote']

Geen probleem, dankie tannie Wink

uhm...I see I was 'evert'ing instead of giving it some 'effort' Embarrassed

Bos, then you were flying, because he finished in a good time. Well done.

Thanks Ronelle. No worries.

uhm...I see I was 'evert'ing instead of giving it some 'effort' Embarrassed

Bos' date=' then you were flying, because he finished in a good time. Well done.

thanks man, that was at the very end though. was he riding a carbon Stork FS?

Thanks Ronelle. No worries.
[/quote']

Hey guys and girls. Watch out for me at the next race. I'll be the one schlepping along a freaking banner, because aparently the only reason why there is not a single photo of me is because "your number wasn't clearly visible". Angry I know I'm small, but seriously! Anyhow, moving along...

Just for the record for the one reader who might actually read this... I finally found my pics on Action Photo and I was right. There WAS two different numbers. The Action Photo number and my race number was NOT the same and hence why I couldn't find the pics. I now sommer have six photo's of me. Big%20smile 

By the way Ronelle, Andrew was extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

Not sure if the race numbers are supposed to be the same as the photo sticker, the organisers are supposed to be responsible for packing of the numbers and photo stickers. Although the photo stickers are supplied by Action Photo.