Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

I'm going out a bit earlier (6:30) - out to Silos via Koeberg Road, Stellenbosch, Helshoogte and same route as you back. Might see you on way back.

Gonna be gusty out there.

Have a safe one.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit K.

Yeah, he likes to keep us guessing (must have multiple personalities :whistling: :D ) just as you just get used to the "new" name, he's back to the old one.

You must enjoy your ride on Sunday. I'm finaly starting to train again, going for a 80-100km ride with my DC team tomorrow.

Gonna be cold out there, but what the heck, as you say HTFU!

Howzit mate! Don't feel lonely bud I'm cr@pping off getting back to some form of fitness I really need to HTFU !!! Hahaha

Hey goodluck with the DC training. I've got a Sportive 160km ride on 14th October around Surrey/Kent and Sussex...all the hills they have here :devil: .

Hey 'Dale......how about changing to the name "The Nameinator" in honor of all things LG and Sagan you so love :ph34r:

Edited by headhunter

Guest Frail4Life

'Dale......WTH? I'm off here for a couple of weeks and you change your name again??!!! Dude you change your name more that I cream my chamois ;-) !!

Got some good weather on Sunday so hope to post some pics of London Olympic route from Richmond Park and Box Hill while on our club run

Hey Kevin. Whats Up?

I saw a Little bit of London, more 'SouthHamton'. Enjoy!

Guest Frail4Life

Howzit K.

Yeah, he likes to keep us guessing (must have multiple personalities :whistling: :D ) just as you just get used to the "new" name, he's back to the old one.

You must enjoy your ride on Sunday. I'm finaly starting to train again, going for a 80-100km ride with my DC team tomorrow.

Gonna be cold out there, but what the heck, as you say HTFU!

COLD?

Stop Complaining!

Guest Frail4Life

Who's complaining? You must not sniff/snort your energy mix. :whistling: :D

I am not Complaining, had 3 rides Already this week. Weather is Good!

@headhunter,

Couldve sworn it was you, not Millar, that won today's stage!

:-)

What resemblance crossing the finish line.

Edited by ' Dale

Guest Frail4Life

Alarm MAY be set, but i will see how the Legs feel in the morning. It has been a busy Week.

8Oer ON SATURDAY 14 JULY

Chilly 12 degrees, overcast, SE @ 25 km/h

Loaded with UCI non-compliant drugs after dental surgery, I am in endurance building mode.

I am riding to Matieland and back in mellow gears like this Italian guy above in picture.

Saturday morning 08h00, wheels roll from Engen garage next to McDonalds, Wellington Rd.

BRING THE RIGHT GEAR ALONG AS THERE WILL BE SOME SERIOUS WIND CHILL!

I will get you guys along Bottlary.Road from Kromme Rhee Pad side :D

I should change my name to 'Sloshy Sidis' after my training ride yesterday...

Brrrrrrr

I should change my name to 'Sloshy Sidis' after my training ride yesterday...

Brrrrrrr

Silly, silly Boy. :whistling: ;) :D

Should have taken a leaf out of my book and stayed at home. No use / sense in going out in weather like that.

The risk of getting run over in the rain is too high, the risk of getting sick is too high, and the accelerated wear and tear on your bike is not worth it.

Had a cold 78km ride on Sturday. Was quite hard work to end up with a 27km/h avg. Realised that my fitness took a good knock. Some hard work lays ahead.

Silly, silly Boy. :whistling: ;) :D

Should have taken a leaf out of my book and stayed at home. No use / sense in going out in weather like that.

The risk of getting run over in the rain is too high, the risk of getting sick is too high, and the accelerated wear and tear on your bike is not worth it.

Had a cold 78km ride on Sturday. Was quite hard work to end up with a 27km/h avg. Realised that my fitness took a good knock. Some hard work lays ahead.

Myself and another rider went to Blaauwberg and back.

What an adventure. It was awesome and the hot shower at the end just sweet.

Myself and Tiny K went out on Saturday as well in the gusts of the South Easter.

The stop at Vida Café in Matieland was essential for some hot drink.

Definitely a winter training weekend.

Eish!

Myself and another rider went to Blaauwberg and back.

What an adventure. It was awesome and the hot shower at the end just sweet.

Myself and Tiny K went out on Saturday as well in the gusts of the South Easter.

The stop at Vida Café in Matieland was essential for some hot drink.

Definitely a winter training weekend.

Eish!

Yup, was a winter training weekend. You either have to be very dedicated, or certifyable (or both)

As long as you enjoyed it.

You riding this coming weekend?

Yup, was a winter training weekend. You either have to be very dedicated, or certifyable (or both)

As long as you enjoyed it.

You riding this coming weekend?

Yip, rain or shine.

Sat and Sunday.

:thumbup: