Teak Place... awesome!!!

L.T.G

Rode at Teak place for first time today...WHY HAS IT TAKEN ME ME SO LONG TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!????!!!

not sure if it was all the mud that helped making it great, but it's right up there with Groenkloof and Van Gaalens for me!

Well done Teaksports!

Thanks for the post L.T.G. I haven't been to Teak Place yet, but will definitely add it to my "to do" list. How much is the entrance fee?

did you eat there? coupla hubbers moaned about the service?or lack thereof.

agree, though. awesome place to ride. love the rocky bits on the other side of the road.

i agree the riding is great but if you go there make sure you take ALL your dietary requirements cos the service at the restaurant is without doubt the worst..... ever....anywhere....

Agree: a great place to ride - better value than the cycle park and more to keep mom and kids entertaine.

Agree on the food comments - they don't really have a "breakfast on the go" option.

The Sunday buffet, however, is great value - 120 pp.  Had this yesterday.

R25 single entry, multi entry (ten times) R200. Didn't eat there. They even have a floating bridge over the one dam!!! How awesome!!!!!! Agreed, much better value then MTN CP! And more enjoyable too! Don't get me wrong, I think the MTN is great, early or late sunday to avoid the crowds!!