The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja they cool if they your but if they not take a pic of your dh bike and post it on this thread. Ja nice bike bakkies my friend has the carbon one!

downhill king where did friend find a carbon gt fury so soon? I'd like one too

Ja they cool if they your but if they not take a pic of your dh bike and post it on this thread. Ja nice bike bakkies my friend has the carbon one!

downhill king where did friend find a carbon gt fury so soon? I'd like one too

Ja you know.. I'd like one too hey..

Come on DHK I want one.

darnijl2009-09-06 13:35:34

To the DH'ers: what are the weights of your respective rigs. Mines sitting at 19.8kg if that scale I have is to be believed.

Mines only 17.6smiley1.gif but then again its more of a FreeRide rig although they ment to be heavier than DH bikes.....

nice JR. what's your spec level at? i have a sneaky it's my marzo that's tipping the scales upward. but i luv em :)

Specs are not so great....

Deore rapidfire shifters

lx in the rear

deore in the front (no chainguide 3 chainrings)

deore crank.....

smashed BB

Manitou metel rp shock

Mantitou sh*t fork

hayes 9 discs

But im planning on xt shifters and RD and FD, I want truvative Ruktion cranks and truvative double chain guide (hopefully that white marzo fork smiley2.gif) and a dhx 3 or above shock....looking forward to thatsmiley1.gif

jrussell2009-09-09 03:35:01

My bike came standard at 18.8kg  (from scott wabsite) a week after I got the bike I went and weighed it on the scale at my LBS with nothing changed to the bike 20.2kg oviously things way less in the USA

Found out from him today he said he went overseas and got it that all I managed to get out of him think he went to the UK

.....what?

Found out from him today he said he went overseas and got it that all I managed to get out of him think he went to the UK

?

.....what?

+1 what?

.....what?

+1 what?

Could be that Enduro messing with his brainsmiley17.gif

dude: who were u talking to, cos that line is completely out of context for the rest of us, almost as if you typed it in the wrong window... smiley4.gif

lol anyway here pics of my scott. Now with Rock Shox Boxxer W/C Fox DHX.3

Sram X-9 RD and shifter deore FD Truvativ Ruktion cranks Juicy 7 brakes Truvativ shift guide with Race face bash guard Truvativ Direct mount stem with standard scott bars.20090909_145626_Photo0093.jpg