The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Yup it issmiley20.gif

Taken by the one and only, legendary Eric Palmer. I believe he is the best photographer to hit Mountain Biking. He owns Sterling Lorence.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which part of the track was that?

as for MTB photographers, ?that nutter who photographs for the Athertons, and others, takes really amazing shots. I 4got his name now. he features a lot on vitalmtb.com

Sven Martin! that's his name. I think it's in episode 11 or 12 of the Atherton project where they show some of his work. Damn good stuff, and the boy can ride..

as an aside: anyone notice that the free shipping limit on CRC as jumped by a R1000??? I dont see the exchange rate being at fault here, so I'm wondering if a few folks havent smooth talked CRC into raising the stakes abit.?

Ok, i'm just theorising right at the fringe of logic, but still, R1000 extra? ouch.

It was R100 for the photo, full quality high res, no border. He can email it to you.

Here is his contact details:

http://www.facebook.com/string_image.phpct=AAAAAQAQFpSX2MG5DPCaXUgsa7iPhwAAABlcMZn2RdVUvuhb--ECwAgYXuMC_7WamF8qdsNlJuQ-cg%2C%2C&ampfp=8mpstate=0&amphighlight=

Mobile Number: 082.697.9946