The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

ok. Cap what time can you get there. me and jason will be there at like 10 or so. when will you be there? mitch do you think you can get there before 10.30? just so that we can all meet up instead of having trouble finding each other.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try to make it for 10am as well. that would be ace, ie, enough time for me to wake up smiley17.gif sleeping late is flippen awesome!

Sorry Capricorn why I'am I ungreatful I don't think you caught onto what I ment as half my post vanished! Anyway just put my order through for those wheels should be here in 4 to 6 weeks time sigh. When they come will anyone be interested in buying a band new never used rear hub 12mm threw axle as it won't fit on my bike.

O ja and capricorn I think you right about that being a typo as it is just in that 1 add that it is like R3700 or so and 2700 everywhere alse

DHK: do u know off hand if those rims are available, but without the hubs? I wanna buy them DT swiss 440s, or if my wallet gives me crap, then more Hope hubs.

I was also looking at doing that and also for a spare rim but no they only seem to come as a wheel set. have you seen the industry 9 downhill wheel set wow those hubs are amazing it such a pitty that they are the only people that make that hub and you can only buy as a wheel set at R13-R20k or something.

yeah, i9 stuff is bloody awesome, but no, too expensive for DH for me personally. If I were sponsored, sure why not smiley17.gif