The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. all that maturity coming together in one absolutely bullsh*t post. ?You.da.man. Since the 1990's that is.

?

btw: that was so f mature throwing a bitchfest about the condition of the bike. i really hope for your level of maturity's sake you had your bitch and moan session via PM before you publicized it. Did you even try to give it back to Mitch, or did u just sit there in your little corner soiling your nappy and then throwing a hissy fit just cos mitch disagrees with your lack of tact and common sense?

You most welcome to post wherever you want i mean everyone's free to make an ass of themselves. But I bet you dont drive down the wrong side of the road cos you want to? little hypocrite: all bark no bite.

Capricorn2010-01-07 04:04:28

oh and pls dont run away. I bet we could all learn something truly awesome from someone that's been a true champ since the early '90s... come old timer, some wisdom pls. for a change.

Jason answer your phone I really don't give what your b1tch has to say. I also been riding since the 90's 1995 got my first bike went for a ridesmiley17.gif

lol Daniel; u say the most arb things..

anyways, who riding this weekend? Also,whenz the order going thru DHK/Jason?

oh and Actioncycling refunded me. Thanks guys, my faith in your excellent service is well founded smiley1.gif

Cap please phone Jason 072 172 22 98 every time I phone he doesn't pick up or his girl answers and won't let me speak to him so maybe if you phone he might do something

anyways' date=' who riding this weekend? Also,whenz the order going thru DHK/Jason?

oh and Actioncycling refunded me. Thanks guys, my faith in your excellent service is well founded [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley1.gif[/img]

Im gonna ride this weekendsmiley1.gif and im collecting Murrays cash tomorrow cap and then if you could put your money in my account casue i dont have enough to order now and then you pay me back later....if thats alright with you? i just need to find out what my account number is..so we should be able to put the order through tomorrow. depending on how long it takes the bank to deposit the cash

which bank you with? Just gimme full account details: name,surname, acc number, account type etc, and i will do the rest. How much must I give for the bars?

anyways' date=' who riding this weekend? Also,whenz the order going thru DHK/Jason?

oh and Actioncycling refunded me. Thanks guys, my faith in your excellent service is well founded [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley1.gif[/img]

What was the reason for a refund?

My bitch? oooooooo thats dangerous. ill pick it up tomorrow. I might go for a ride tomorrow too

I thought it was pretty rough too! Damn!

which bank you with? Just gimme full account details: name' date='surname, acc number, account type etc, and i will do the rest. How much must I give for the bars? [/quote']

FNB, ill go get them for you now, Well just give me as much as they cost to buy?