The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

No man I can't change that it going to cost like 2k for 2 little drop outs to convert my frame to a 12mm axle thats is fine. What is stronger the even Hub or the one with the mismatched sides

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the one with the mismatch is 40g lighter. But is it as strong

I know you dont like reading stuff, and i know you dont like it when i link to reviews, but when you ask questions like that, there literally 100s of other DHer's who through their reviews can answer that question.

if I had to guess, i would say it's all good, otherwise, why would SR continue to make it in that fashion?

no idea DHK.

on a tangent: wa swatching Earthed: Law of Fives, and hot damn, I was always in awe of Sam Hill, but having a bit of a closer look at this riding style via this vid only renewed my admiration.

Also ordered MADE from CRC, but i'm not impressed. Awesome riding, but the way it was shot didnt appeal to me. STUND season 2 was waay better.

Lastly: i been meaning to ask: how do y'all keep your 661 Kyle Straits from stinking to high heaven. Dammit, i wash and air dry those things each time, but after a while.. oi.. Good thing I bought a spare set a while back. Gonna wash the regular set twice...

Capricorn2010-01-09 16:43:06

I'am just going to get the normal one but will the spokes from the wheelset I orderd work with the hub they should do right

Why not ask CRC for confirmation? They very helpful in that regard, if you ask them for a technical recommendation.

For my 661 Kyle Strait knee guards I hand wash them.

About DH Music, what sort of music are you into first?

ummmmm anything thats got a cool beat to ride to Mitchsmiley1.gif Some rock, Electronica thing like on Kranked 8.

Cool man, Im into most music, like house, trance, drum and bass, but the best is metal! House and stuff sort of makes me chilled and stuff, but metal just fires you up!

I actually produce some electronic music, mainly house. I have been trying to produce some trance lately but its sooo hard.

Well prodigy.. Their new stuff Invaders must Die - that's the name of their new album and a song on that album..

Or Bloody Beetroots (!!!!)

What area do you guys live in, because I really want to build a trail somewhere, if anybody else is interested.