The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

cracked version? lol smiley4.gif steam is a free download. But if you asking if I have a cracked version of CS Source, then the answer is no. You cant jam on the interwebs with a cracked version. Well, you can, but it's a massive pain in the butt getting the latest cracked build each time. Cracked version is good for LAN sessions.

I actually prefer to buy games these days. Student days was ?different story altogether smiley17.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I meant CSS. I wishI had a computer that I could actualy run games on, I only have a laptop. I want to sell it to have money to build a gaming rig.

What games do you play?

mostly FPS's (CSS, Q3A, Unreal Tournament, Far Cry, Crysis, some RPG. Other favorite are racing sims: GT-R, GRID etc. flying sims, and submarine sims (Silent Hunter series).

But that was all before I starting riding. If i think back how much I used to spend maintaining a top of the line gaming rig, i get sick to my guts.

Current machine is my gaming rig, but I've let the upgrades slide for the past year and a bit, so it's not up2date. Used to be an early adopter of note smiley6.gif Religiously went to OC every month etc etc.

But i'm cured now smiley17.gif

Hahaha, Best games I have played is Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and definitely Fallout 3

Could anyone tell me why there is a R1000 price difference on CRC between the Rock Shox Domain 318 with the 1 1/8" steerer, and the Rock Shox Domain 318 with the 1.5" steerer tube. It just doesn't make sense to me??

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=29842

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=29841

Mitch212010-01-10 14:11:41

Yeah UT3, GoW and BIOSHOCK! and wanting to get Fallout 3

NFS Shift is 99.9% on my BitTorrent, but there's a PROBLEM smiley7.gif.

Waste of 4.5 gigs cap. Dammit.

(I also throw in a little Diablo 2 (hacked to resolution of 1920x1080 oh yes) here and there to keep me in tune for when the best game ever (fullstop) comes out) smiley2.gif

DHK: that was probably Devon from Action Cycling. AFAIK, he is the only other owner of a red Xtension.

Daniel: you referring to PC specs? If so, then:

mobo: DFI 790FX M2R

CPU: AMD 965 Quaddie stock settings

RAM: 2xCrucial Ballistics (2x2GB) + 2x2GB iForgotBrand = 8GB DDR2

GPU: RADEON HD5770 (replaces HD 4870 X2)

HDD: in total: about 5TB

Cooling: Custom watercooling (own design and self constructed, MCP655 pump, 1x240mm raddy, Tygon tubing half inch, waterblock)

Monitor: Dell 24"

K/B and Mouse: Microsoft X5 + roccat Kove (gaming), Microsoft Wireless Entertainment 7000 Bluetooth kb and mouse (general usage).

TV card,

PSU: Coolermaster (replaces Enermax Galaxy 1000W)

Capricorn2010-01-10 23:07:37

sux that i wasnt there. been meaning to ride with Devon for a while now. Dont suppose you observed?

Thanks Mitch smiley1.gif she is an awright system...

Capricorn2010-01-11 03:40:45