The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.  I only get on the hub every now and again, and you guys are still going on about the CRC order.

But I digress.  Do any of you DH boys also have other gravity inspired bikes.  DJ's, 4X, Slopestyle etc?

Jason: what's your email address. I will forward the payment confirmation I sent to myself (cos i didnt have your mobile/email handy at the time).

It does take a few days to clear' date=' and IIRC, it's normally 3 - 5 working days. Today was the first working day [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley6.gif[/img] But let me send the payment confirmation. Your dad should rest easier knowing it was paid smiley17.gif

ok coolsmiley1.gif then maybe he'll let me order tonightsmiley1.gif

how about his for my new jump/trial bike20100111_142301_DSCF9013.JPG

DHK, my new wheels for my dh bike MTX32 on swisdt freeride hubs. seriously awesome

Nice Bakkies we want pics of your DH bike with the new wheels. I'm thinking of getting a old trek that has been converted to a DJ bike but they asking way too much for it

Jason: soz for taking so long, but email with payment confirmation sent to that gmail address you provided. Please check if the account details i used, as provided to me by you, are correct. If not, i sent 600 clams to the wrong person... oi. someting about chunks and blowing...

?

gotit! i just hope I can make for saturday's practice at Paarl. If i suck too badly during prac, i'm not sure i will race on the Sunday. But the reality of shuttle runs is just too damn good to pass up on smiley2.gif ?

Capricorn2010-01-11 15:30:54

Saturday is practice' date=' sunday is race, its 200. WHy the sad face?

[/quote']

What time does the practice start, as well as the race? need to know to plan my saturday morning a bit better.