The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

?

which guy what fork? y'all referring to the youtube vid and that Nathan Rennie chap? ?

Capricorn2010-01-12 08:07:43

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

?

the vid was posted in 2008. MIght just be the 2008 Boxxer WC (1:18 into the vid). Looks like almost any other WC Boxxer?

2008/2007 vs 2006. Difference? good luck.?

Capricorn2010-01-12 08:18:26

Jason Boxxer never made a fork with 28mm stansions it was definatly a 08 or 09 with the gold stansion was also definatly a WC and cap the guy that was infront and when the oak with the marzo went through those jumps he had to throw in like 6 more pedal strokes.

For all the boxxer boys: a little bit on the differences between the 2008 and 2007 boxxer WCs

I think it's definitely the 2008 WC. if u start at 1:18 and let it progress until the fork is closest to the camera, you can see the top clamp looks like the 2008 model's clamp.

btw: who noticed that on CRC, the 2010 Boxxer WC is only R1000 MORE than the 2010 Boxxer Team???!?!?!? smiley3.gif HUGE bARGAIN!

O really happy Birthday what did you get and cool new bike bitssmiley17.gif The 08 and 09 boxxer are the same but the internals are all the same right from 06

Hey' date=' I hope you gents on here wished Capri a happy burfday.

[/quote']

yeah: Jason bought me something nice. but it's DAMN LATE!!! smiley17.gif

and trust the big girl to blab...oi... Real birthday prezzie to meself coming up later this year. 10 mnths from now, or thereabouts.. and it starts with a 9...

and trust the big girl to blab...oi... Real birthday prezzie to meself coming up later this year. 10 mnths from now' date=' or thereabouts.. and it starts with a 9... [/quote']

smiley17.gif

i dunno yet. First, it's gonna get resprayed. I owe her that much. Then generally just ride the crap outta her! smiley17.gif Hopefully, the frame doesnt get broken until i get my prezzie. Hopefully it never breaks. it's an awesome frame for someone starting out with DH.

getting amped for this weekend.