The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. received the email year last about CRC's history' date=' i shed a few tears and hugged my CRC purchases and clutched the invoices to my chest. it was a touching moment..  

emo-moments aside, what frame you getting speshie? that norco?

[/quote']

haha nah bud got something different give u a clue the brand is a famous painters surname.. its orange and its their top of the line dh bike ;)

Click the "contact us" button at the bottom and ask whats happining, according to that list, the parcel is stuck in the air somwhere, and has been for 6 days.......left the UK and hasnt landed in SA yet after 6 days.....wierd

i saw the da vinci bikes...all i can say is OI!

DHK: I bet you gonna get a call from Capemail saying they cant find the invoice and you need to go take a ?copy of your electronic invoice with. It's what happened to me, and now i see another dude on this forum also had the exact same experience. I'd venture so far as to say Jason's order will experience the same bs.

yeah, looks like a variation of those superlong travel Karpiel designs, where the first, air shock is for small bump damping,and the larger coil version for big bump damping. One of hte karpiel designs with dual shocks uses to small air shocks to each the same thing, with the logic that two air shocks are cheaper, but combined provide long stroke damping as required. iNteresting concept.

btw: that bike looks seksi.

ok, checked a vid of this bike,and it's the other way around. the coil is the primary shock, with the shorter stroke air shock used for end of rear wheel travel control... interesting, but i think it's overkill.

edit: soz DHK, didnt see your post.. but correct!

Capricorn2010-01-12 14:50:42