The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, what time are you going to Paarl on Saturday. Im probably going to go a little bit earlier, say 10, to have a good check at the track and get the jumps and gaps sorted.

fek! i dont think i'm gonna have even 1hour of practice.. smiley6.gif I want to leave by 13h00. take me 30min to get there. I hope. ?So if i'm lucky, get an hour of practice in..

gots to normal running around, mostly for my folks. If i had known a week ago, i coulda made some plans, but i'm a bit late to the party. so gots to roll with the punches...

Ah, oh well. Im sureyou will still be able to get it dialed, including the Sunday morning. But remember, the early bird catches the wormsmiley36.gif

dont remind me smiley6.gif?still get a bit miffed when i think how badly the pre-race practice was organized at Urban Assault. a big chunk of the riders were told the practice was at 08h30. Some of those guys, me included left before the end of the sat practice session. It was then that the remaining riders were informed the pre-race practice's first announced time was incorrect, and would actually be starting at 07h30 instead.

Well trust me to roll up at 08h15 only to find i had to take to the shuttle up for the start of the races, the strt of which was right royally delayed. I was so damn wound up I nearly had a cramp on the starting line?smiley17.gif

This time, definitely my problem. oh well. will do what i can. Dont be shy to share some tips on lines etc Mitch smiley1.gif I wonder if my front brake is gonna make it. Angus??? smiley17.gif

Capricorn2010-01-12 16:04:56

one practice run is all I probably needed to just chillax abit. First comp jitters got me bad. ?smiley2.gif i vowed that wouldn't happen again, but here I go again smiley17.gif

Haha ya, that was like my first comp too. It gets you abit, epecially at the countdown, so much anticipation!

if the tracking shows it's still in the air, then you can to contact parcelforce to ask them for an update. They will have to manually go and find where your parcel last actually passed through their systems.  

In parallel, inform CRC of this, as this serves to update them of parcelforce's service, and it may just score you a free set of replacements. Always worth a shot.

I had a look at the parcelforce comments again, and i dont think it's in the air yet. Left Origin Country normally means it's finally left Ireland is en route to Heathrow for the trip to ZA. Lookie here.

20100113_134207_example_of_pfor.JPG

Capricorn2010-01-13 13:42:17

i hate this forums pathetic software. anyways, i managed to include a screen cap of the tracking progress of my latest package. see what I mean about this still being in the UK somewhere? THis baby has been stolen, or been damaged.?

So i would rather say speak with CRC first, and copy parcelforce. For CRC it's

sales@chainreactioncycles.com

Check onthe parcelforce site for their email contact details. Mark that email as URGENT and HIGH PRIORITY.