The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soz gents, for bailing yesterday. My gas powered geyser faceplanted. Had to buy a new one as the previous one's electronic controller will take almost a week to get here. Had to do some re-plumbing. Showering with cold water is well, downright the suck. Finished it earlier this morning. Happy days are here again.

?

Can't wait to hit paarl again later.

oh and DHK, the shoes DONT reek. It's only the knee pads (on occassioN!).?smiley17.gif

how was the riding?

Capricorn2010-01-31 04:21:52

I'm not sure hey.. I've been hell of a busy and I'm soooo rusty I think I'd just fall waaaay behind smiley9.gif

You guys go so regularly it's insane

I might go to a singletrack in Constantia..

I don't know what it's like, but I'm going with my sister's-boyfriend's-dad.. Maybe.

If it's good I'll tell you guys more about it

yeah, let us know.

also, dont worry about falling behind. It's about the saddle time and how much you enjoy it. Just keep at it smiley1.gif

Hey, I'm not a downhill guy but was out at the Greg Minnaar Downhill Series at Worlds View, Pietermaritzburg today - took some shots to spice up the page here ;) Enjoy!

20100131_093246_Hub_1.jpg

20100131_093636_Hub_2.jpg

20100131_093721_Hub_3.jpg

20100131_093806_Hub_4.jpg

20100131_093859_Hub_5.jpg

For fear of spamming the thread and having guys struggle with load times at work and home, I'll put up a couple more for your enjoyment. Maybe you'll find yourself in one or two.....