DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics there, and twisting it up abit smiley2.gif

Any word yet on Alex's wrist?

as for vids: best to post it up on jootoob or vimeo etc, and send us the link. this forum can barely handle pics 100kb in size. It will DIE trying to handle vids smiley6.gif

Capricorn2010-02-13 13:26:35

haha a little. But Alex didn't manage to get any pics of you all videos how can I show them to you e-mail? Seemed alright when he left.

what size are the vids? if it doesnt exceed your email's attachment limit, then pls send. smiley1.gif

i'm convinced he just sprained it, but damn, it was badly swollen.

btw: that new route thru My Roots is absolutely EXCELLENT! pity i was so knackered, and my pedal fooked. but i'm definitely gonna run that one again. it has a nice flow. Damn glad i rolled that little drop, cos there was a loose brick right at the landing zone.

?

btw: did u cause that log to come dislodged further up? Looks like someone tried to go over it, and either braked dragging it along, or pushed it out of position.

Capricorn2010-02-13 13:32:54

Ja that my roots section was good! I did that little drop just went over the brick! haha. No that wasn't me was really anoyed by it though

yep, similarly annoyed. wish they would rather move that massive log after the double just a little more to the right (if u coming down).

btw: isn't that Jason's log n rock? I see Alex has taken ownership of the rock just to the left of that log.?

Man, i need to hurry up and score myself some real estate on Tokai before all the prime targets are taken smiley17.gif

Why you running the Marzo Murray? omg I miss my bike so much......shock is still in at Cycles Africa. Hope its ready by Wednesday!smiley1.gif how was the ride today?

now that i think of it, i think i own a little bit of that berm up at DH1. Again, slipped pedal. Having some bad jinx with slipped pedals of late. and to think the pedal are FUNN...jeepers.talk about ironic smiley6.gif

jason: why didnt u let me know you taking your bike in, i could have given you the oil and dust seals smiley6.gif and yes, i'm guilty of continually 4getting to give them to you..

oh no! its the rear shocksmiley1.gif fork is doing great! last week when i was adjusting the compression of my Manitou, the little knob popped off and all the oil came out lol.

Seals arent a problemsmiley1.gif theres no hurray maybe just bring them along when we ride next, btw do you by any chance have the 66's air adapter? could i buy it from you if you have it?

actually, i do have an adapter! smiley1.gif phew! thanks for letting me know i didn't F.UP that badly wrt the seals smiley17.gif. I owe it to you, so dont be afraid to nag.

btw jason: ?i dont have witnesses except your log n rock, and Alex's rock, but i swear, Murray confessed to waiting for RS to make a proper boxxer. True story.

oi, whois Geckho 1? please tell him it's not Riding Tolai, it's Riding Tokai. smiley17.gif

those vids are mint. that angle is actually not bad. Nice work by Alex. Would be awesome if he had a better camera that could zoom in and follow it from further up.

Still, nice work and nice riding murray?smiley1.gif

Capricorn2010-02-13 14:14:42