The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Ja but checks the azonic frames somethon CRC you might see something that you like! What about that kona howler that was going for  8500! Or even look for Giant reign

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja but checks the azonic frames somethon CRC you might see something that you like! What about that kona howler that was going for  8500! Or even look for Giant reign

I looked saw that Howler, only problem is that it's a small, and I'm 1.87m tall... I'll look rather ridiculous! haha!

As for the Azonics... pickings are slim...

If only someone would buy my laptop, haha! Then I could get the KHS. I know they're not considered a premius brand, but the rear triangle was designed by Specialized (or so the sticker on it says, haha). And the bike is pretty decently specked for R12 500

Yeah! R12 500! crazy hey!

I saw last June there was a guy selling one on the hub for R20 999

The one at my LBS is the white frame like the one pictured on the hub, but has the 60mm Truvativ Hussefelt stem like the blck one on the KHS site (not that ridiculously long thing in the Hub pic)

I asked the guy at my LBS why it was going for such a decent price, and he just said it was cos not many people in JHB are into freeride, so they just want to get rid of it.

Ever since I visited there on saturday I've been scheming on how to come up with the cash! haha! 
patches2010-02-15 07:31:56

yes i know. but the point of 5.10 shoes was feeling clipped in without the clips. Now they have clips? come on. sell more rubber will they? smiley17.gif