The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

ok, someone left a voicemail on me mobile saying they wanna ride the SH track. Your name was most conveniently garbled... :(

Declare yourself fearless one! ;)

It was me, I did not have your cell number that's why the message was garbled :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where were u planning to go? with UA deadinthewater (MEH!), i'm gonna camp Tokai more often, and hopefully eden as well.

mmmm UA DITW?. So far we been riding at Eden for the last few weeks, kinda camped there for a while. It's a nice all round place to ride.

yeah, how to fall and concuss one's self. i'm pretty good at that.. <_<

Good gravy dude no - you will be well ahead of the curve here. Even knee-high (even mid-chin high) drops freak me out a bit at this stage, all mental I tell you.

Funny how you know you can do things, you know the bike can, but you don't have the stones to just do it!

If anyone have a pill for that - I am open for research :o

yeah, how to fall and concuss one's self. i'm pretty good at that.. <_<

Don't forget on how to get yourself rapped around a tree as well. Darn trees at tokai just jump in front of you, that's why we have the need for 9" rotors

Good gravy dude no - you will be well ahead of the curve here. Even knee-high (even mid-chin high) drops freak me out a bit at this stage, all mental I tell you.

Funny how you know you can do things, you know the bike can, but you don't have the stones to just do it!

If anyone have a pill for that - I am open for research :o

I don't trust my bike!

There isn't a pill that I know of yet but I'm sure half a bottle of vodka will do the trick.