The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Jrussel I would 1st do the one on the way up on the right hand side of the jeep track then that jump just after the road gap then Id go for the road gap.

O its on!!! The only reason you beat me was cause I fell asleep going so slowly trying to over take you on single track

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. good competition there jrus and DHK smiley4.gif a hook up on-track would be awesome. Talking it over the interwebs is almost useless.smiley2.gif

Panik: you make that road gap yet? attempt it yet?

Jrussel I would 1st do the one on the way up on the right hand side of the jeep track then that jump just after the road gap then Id go for the road gap.

O its on!!! The only reason you beat me was cause I fell asleep going so slowly trying to over take you on single track

oh please....you bailed on MAMBA going at 10 kph on a FLAT' date=' ive done every single jump except that damn road gap...

Oh and its definately on....thursday after school, ill have the medics on standby, you can never trust those boxxer world cups[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley17.gif[/img].....GO MANITOU STANCE

You see! these forks are the shizz im telling you.....Panik you in on a friendly competition on Thursday or wednesday? we got a film crew coming in.....smiley17.gif

well it depends on how old the bike is and what parts it has on it. if you do find something probably best to post it here so all the guys can have a look and tell if it is a good deal or not. smiley2.gif

shot. will do... thats about how much i wanted to spend. what sort of things should i look out for. Fork?