The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Panik whats with you and anodizing everything? smiley17.gif?if your gonna anodize anything on a bike' date=' its gotta be the same red colour as Cap's front hub, i love that colour! and just BTW Capricorn: what colour is that on CRC? i want that exact colour?[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley1.gif[/img]

color of the front hub? it's Hope's normal red color.

Jrussel: did u find out what local pricing is for that front hub? I know for a fact, that one of the LBS here in town charges just on DOUBLE what CRC charges for the rear one. So i'm thinking the local cost for the front one may be similarly priced.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, was planning on the tour, but going to Hartenbos and J-bay. Can't take bikes with because of space restrictions but don't think there are any good places to ride there in any case

pity Louis: was looking forward to hooking up with you during your cape tour. Well, whenever you coming, let me/us know smiley1.gif

about R3k. i've been meaning to get one for a long time now.. crap.. bought new cranks and brakes.. oh well. next year perhaps smiley2.gif

louis: it's this one, which he bought at that site :pointofview cameras

Capricorn2009-10-31 04:08:18

Finances usually restrict what we want to buy. Lost one lower leg protector of my UD fork. Had to make one now out of black irragation pipe

show me a pic of your protector. like the agricultural angle of your fix smiley2.gif

I too would like some protectors for my marzo. Some guy on MTBR gashed his one lower hard enough to cause a huge oil spill. Fork is of course stuffed. 1 day old. Ouch!

DHK: out of carbon fibre sheeting? hmm, what does he charge? was hoping he made one out of clear lexan or some other tough engineering grade plastic. Wonder if I sholdn't try to make me own...

Also, dont forget to post up a pic of your bike pimping it's new chain device. smiley2.gif

Capricorn2009-10-31 09:55:42