The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen a gambler in SA

A rider at the local Urban Assault had one. I was duly impressed with those hydroformed tubing. For a second i thought it was ?GT Fury like Mick Hannah's. but it was a gambler.

doesnt seem to be too pricey overseas: average i've seen i guessed about $2400, which is just over R20k. Not bad. About the same if slightly cheaper than the Demo 8 IIs and the Intense 951 FROs

Has anyone seen a gambler in SA

A rider at the local Urban Assault had one. I was duly impressed with those hydroformed tubing. For a second i thought it was  GT Fury like Mick Hannah's. but it was a gambler.

But a fury is very mooooi

http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/imagecache/file/width/800/images/models/GT/2010/Fury-%28Spec-A%29-_10/Main.jpg

DHK: look at the color schemes of these gamblers?

That lime green one with all that white is dead sexy. Mike Hopkins (USA) has one of those. Lemme try to find the vid of him with that bike in it. very very seksi.

video at Vimeo

Capricorn2009-11-01 14:08:10

yeah. i have to learn to maintain my marzo' date=' especially if zA doesnt get a new agent. which would suckballs!

[/quote']

Apparently Lance at Epic Bike Shop is very good at servicing Marzocchi forks, and forks/shocks in general.

I know the gambler there are lots in SA check the pics from urban don't like the fact that scott brought out a yellow one!!! What were they thinking.

if your BB is very low, then 165, otherwise, stick to the median, which is 170mm. have you had issues with 170mm previously? If it aint broke dotn fix it ;)