The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

yep, same here. asked for friday off so i could just ride this weekend. but no, this weather. grrrr.. forecast says it's gonna be like this for the whole of next week too. oh flipping joy..

if there's a gap in this weather, i'm either gonna rock tbl mountain or signal hill. hopefully both. I don't really fancy those rockgardens on tblmnt. Probably slippery as ice...

Capricorn2009-11-08 02:08:44

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw: i wonder if the admins can change our titles from Ultimate Hubbers to Downhillers instead. that would be pretty damn cool!. whois admin so I can PM the request?

I might go to newlands amd see what I can find in the forest there seen pics of friends riding there looks like there is some decent stuff there

?

directions??? what's considered decent stuff? rooty stuff is gonna be damn slippery, which should be pretty fun smiley4.gif

?

Capricorn2009-11-08 02:18:47

i know where Newlands forest? is, but where's the single track you are referring to? Newlands forest is kinda big yeah?

I heard that they banned cycling there now, also i think that there is allot of crime around the forest, I wouldnt risk it if there was nobody with me.

Capricorn: im nagging my parents for the money by this weekendsmiley36.gif

Yes cycleing is banned but we not cycleing down there we walking up and falling with style right. Apparently they just give you a warning and for the crime who is going to be out there today?

btw: i wonder if the admins can change our titles from Ultimate Hubbers to Downhillers instead. that would be pretty damn cool!. whois admin so I can PM the request?

that would be cool!smiley1.gif

it's was a light drizzle, but it's picking up again. I managed to squeeze in 20min of saddle time in that light drizzle. One thing i must reiterate:

5.10 shoes. dont leave home without it!