The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

jrussel: it shouldnt click. you sure u have the proper amount of preload on that coil? If you set your sag correctly (according to what u like really), then the coil should be properly jammed up against that preload nut. Granted, i have a vivid, but i've never had it click.

but generally, i'm with Daniel: bikes are bloody noise, and it's really just the damn chain making most of the rattles. which reminds me i really need to change that bloody drop out, and get a new chain.

Capricorn2009-11-16 13:00:02

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmm its just so annoying...or is everyone else

used to it? lol Devons Kona is also pretty bad lol....if you wernt

talking about his.

Yup. It's Devon's Stinky.

all must be oiled' date=' everything except the discs. if it squeeks' date=' it will be lubed[/quote'']

Amen. Sounds good to me. When in doubt, lube.

see I told you guys somewhere along this thread I think all bikes except DH bikes are S#1$ and all DH bikes without G boxes are stupid

Heh.

That's all you get Murray.

Just a "Heh"

Just around the park on one of the test rides well you really don't notice the gear change as much as you do with a RD it just like all of a sudden you having to pedal harder. Also you have 14 gears instead of just 9