The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Well I have been riding around on a santa cruz lt carbon with the XX group set and it nice having a light bike and 240g more is alot of weight in the wheels.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think hes boxxer cant handle all that speed, also if the wheels are too heavy, they could pull the stantions right out of the boxxer!

no more weight plus gravity = more rolling resistance = less speed, also leaves you with less control which leads to Jason rapped around a tree. . .again 

so you reckon Jrussel: that DHK actually wants to go slower??smiley17.gif

Of course so you guys can keep up with me. Sorry but Jason what does Andrew Neethling and Minnaar race with Boxxer

Murray you should worry more about air resistance than rolling resistance, (IE dont worry about rolling resistance) the friction change in 240g is nowhere near noticable, plus we always accelarating on a DH trail basicly, you might notice the rolling resistance a little if you were to go on a perfectly flat 100m stretch of tar road where 240g might stop you 5meters earlier......Ive only hit a tree once cause i took a jump sque

so you reckon Jrussel: that DHK actually wants to go slower??smiley17.gif

Of course so you guys can keep up with me. Sorry but Jason what does Andrew Neethling and Minnaar race with Boxxer

im just kidding smiley36.gif