The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. adjust the camera angle a little bit so all ?know what rim NOT to buy smiley17.gif

glad u ok guvnor. sux to mess up your bike. But she back soon!

Haha smiley17.gif Second photo.....im pretty sure its a good thing they bent though! god know what would of happend to me if they had held their form, it was buy far the hardest knock ive ever felt, fork bottomed out and wheel snapped......

Oja iu need some help!! I'm selling my boxxer race, Is R2500 a good price of a bit too low or high? very good condition though.

dude just give me a call when u come doown and i will show you (:

Hey spesh

I wouldn't really call myself a downhiller but like to go downhill fast (as I realistically can go). I'm going to be in Plett over Xmas and thought it might be an idea for my mate and I to go check out your course.

How ridable is it from a "non-downhiller" point of view?

hey bud ya the front hub is 20mm through axel... sweet i should be able to ship.. my friend just got new wheels so i will use that box (: you will have to cover shipping costs though bud

Hey Spesh

Did you send off those wheels?

Please PM a tracking number so I can nag my post office?

nolipoli2009-12-15 01:45:16

First off.. to the guy selling the boxxer please please post up some pictures i have been wanting a boxxer for aaaggess (:

Secondly... you should definately come ride the track bud.. my mates are full on xc and they come down the track sometimes so you will enjoy it (: maybe just not the rock shoot close to the bottom.. but definately worth coming (:

hey bud ya the front hub is 20mm through axel... sweet i should be able to ship.. my friend just got new wheels so i will use that box (: you will have to cover shipping costs though bud

Hey Spesh

Did you send off those wheels?

Please PM a tracking number so I can nag my post office?

ya bru let me find it and i will pm you it (:

Ordered and paid for my christmas basket from CRC last night. Anyone have an idea how long it might take to get here?

First off.. to the guy selling the boxxer please please post up some pictures i have been wanting a boxxer for aaaggess (:

Secondly... you should definately come ride the track bud.. my mates are full on xc and they come down the track sometimes so you will enjoy it (: maybe just not the rock shoot close to the bottom.. but definately worth coming (:

Great, I'll get in touch closer to the time.

20091215_122934_boxxer1.jpg

Originally posted by spesh321

CHUMBA RACING USA has given me the go ahead so i will be offering a CHUMBA F5 frame with boxxer Team to any body interested at cost of R20500.00 (Normal cost for both R28000.00)

If any body is interested please PM me and we can discuss further, unfortunatley it will be on order only and a deposit required

Pic of the Frame

20091217_023854_F5.jpg

ngala242009-12-17 06:18:34