Another TokenFreak work of art.

Overlord

Onetime, this is the way the Hub works, if one makes a statement...... like.... "there is a beautifull sunrise outside" (there is) .....10% of Hubbers will agree with you, 50% will not, 25% will say you are a racist, 25% will say you are a bigot, and 1% will say you cannot add!!!!

Beautifull work on the frame though!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snip snip... "there is a beautifull sunrise outside" (there is) .....10% of Hubbers will agree with you' date=' 50% will not, 25% will say you are a racist, 25% will say you are a bigot, and 1% will say you cannot add!!!![/quote']

LOL Clap LOL Clap

Clap

Very good detail on the frame!  Well done TokenFreak!

As for the design.......  anything Armstrongish is a no-no for me.....

20090818_115657_005.JPG

I like the bike ,the detail is very good but this is a no no.

Is this yours or is Arno doing it for someone else?
WindblownPE2009-08-19 03:32:03

say what you like about lance, as a homage to a bold design, this is a nice piece of work. i approve, onetime.holy roller2009-08-18 23:43:48

Onetime' date=' this is the way the Hub works, if one makes a statement...... like.... "there is a beautifull sunrise outside" (there is) .....10% of Hubbers will agree with you, 50% will not, 25% will say you are a racist, 25% will say you are a bigot, and 1% will say you cannot add!!!!

[/quote']

You cannot add!Big%20smile

Would love to see this frame in the flesh. Are the buflies decals or airbrush? Any motivation behind using the Livestrong Foundation or just for aesthetics.

The Contador design will be drab and boring through..... and nobody will understand because it is in Spaneesh!!!!!!!!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

Guest colonel

The Contador design will be drab and boring through..... and nobody will understand because it is in Spaneesh!!!!!!!!< id="gwProxy" =""><!--Session -->< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

Contadors will be simple it will be in Yellow and have a #1 on it..... smiley2.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Onetime' date=' this is the way the Hub works, if one makes a statement...... like.... "there is a beautifull sunrise outside" (there is) .....10% of Hubbers will agree with you, 50% will not, 25% will say you are a racist, 25% will say you are a bigot, and 1% will say you cannot add!!!!

[/quote']

That's quite a racist statement Big H !!LOL
racman2009-09-10 23:03:53