Johan Rabid

Skiet Piet

Hey,

I took my kid to the Sun sity race finish...the lightie has been asking me to take him to a race,,,tunes he wants to become a pro...hey I said let go check out what happens before I gooi my lifes earnings at the road.

We standing watching the main race...ek dink hulle is Elites...Jus the okes can go fast. We was by the finishline...just before to check out the fun...the race comes at us...like watching a koeksister being chucked...now u see it now you dont. The manne are racing for the line...one oke in front of the cameras gets miffed because another oke is overtaking him and grips his jersey...I couldnt believe it..the dik oke going fast the skinny oke who was slower that than the dik oke just grabs his shirt and pulls him back...juslaick it was dangerous caus the okes were flying. Anyway the dik oke who looked faster than the mongrel who gripped him still goes thru fast...lucky he dint pull the other oke off his bike. My kid says papi...het jy dit gesien! Is that allowed?

I dont really know but the people around me are all screeming athe oke who pulled the shirt so i thought...no its a fouwl...dis nie lekker sportspeel nie. My son who is 14 tunes..I know its a fowl..he should get a red acrd...jus the okes smart. The oke next to me tunes thats Johan Rabid...he is always like that...he cant hate losing. Anyway...I was happy cause4 the oke in white was my hero...juslaik...imagine being pulled like that! My son w2ho is actually called Japie, klein japie to be exact cause ek is genoem groot Japie...also omdat my on camera name is skiet piet cause I shoot good...jus if I had my shotgun I would have taken that johan Rabid ou out...w2hat a doosanyway...now my son wont want to ride a bike...u okes on orange have a lot to be sorry abouit...then I check a hole lot of other Aftrican okes in orange neotell coming in...probably the Rabid oke tunes them as well.

From my side thats cycling for me and klein japie...no wonedr thats oke is called Rabid.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Who is Johan Rabid? Ive looked all over the results and cant see his name??

me too...he was obviosly too slow thats why he complained and resorted to drukking shirts...they say he might be called rabie but rabid seems to match this hond.

Guest colonel

Heres a plan:

Be man enough to post under your normal username if you have a problem with him.

Can you like to be understanding that or must Rabie be throwing you with a stone??

Man enouff...what oke druks a competors shirt...dont you remember ahwt happened to Daryl...who are you to tune me cause I saw it happen and Im sure you didnt...nog a cheat

Cool languageLOL Havent seen that since the 80's .Clap

Can u like to post us a picture of ur mullet plz Big%20smileleet222009-08-23 08:24:31

Mate, first get facts straight before saying someone is a cheat!

Then please show 'klein Japie' how to use a dictionary

Yeah I saw this happen. It was about 3km from the finish and it was really insane in the bunch with a 150odd guys coming in together..Reinardt,from toyota was the guy that was pulled. It seem like a Theo Bos on Daryl Impey move, except Reinardt didn't go flying into the barriers.

What happened was Reinardt and Nolan(rabie's teammate) was fighting to get Malcolm's wheel and Nolan was losing the battle, so here comes Rabie out of nowhere grabs Reinardt on the shirt and pulls him to the complete opposite of the road, so Nolan could get Mel's wheel.....I mean how unsportmanslike is that!

anyway Reinardt just klapped his arm away and reclaimed his position back onto Mel's wheel.Thumbs%20UpClap

Afterwards when I came in I checked them having a huge scuffle with managers in between. Apparently what happend was Reinardt went over to tune Rabie about it and Rabie got all aggresive and pushed him around a bit, but the managers came luckily before any fists was thrown. Just saw that they didn't seem to be too happy with each other.

You are both talking nob!

Check out the kernels creds...brave boy...mommy got your tongue!

Member Profile: colonel     Active Stats

Username:     colonel

Group:     Ultimate Hubber

Account Status:     Active

Online Status:     Online

Find Posts:     

Information     Communicate

Date of Birth:     30 Jun 1977

Homepage:     

Interests:     Motocross, cycling, most X-games stuff and Kendra from the Playboy mansion

Private Message:     

Buddy List:     

Email Address:     

MSN Messenger:     Not Given

AIM Address:     Not Given

Yahoo Messenger:     Not Given

ICQ Number:     Not Given

Skype Name:     

KLEIN jAPIE AND i WERE AT THE SPRINT FINISH...SO WHERE THE CAMERAS...THIS HAPPEND JUST BEFORE THEFINISH LINE...DONT TRY AND GET COCKY

So if it happened with 3km to go how did someone claiming to stand close to the finish line witness this? A bunch of us hit the deck with about 3km to go, but I don't think that it was a result of the alleged shirt pulling. I'm not sure what happened between those guys in the sprint, but saying Johan is always like that and that he can't stand losing is simply just not true. Either way the riders / managers / relevant officials would've seen to the situation after the finish, so this lame topic post is a little bit unnecessary.

I did not shout nor got cocky...

3km from the finish and where cameras were sounds about 2.5km apart. Unfortunate things like this occur. All sports have a darker side...

Please let your son decide if he wants to cycle.

YOU OKES ARE TRYING TO HELP BUT ARE NO CLOSER TO THE TRUTH...i CHECKED THIS INCIDENT THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER i SEE A WHOLE LOT OF OKES COMING IN SLOLY WITH BROKEN CLOTTHES AND RASPBERRIES...LOOKS LIKE THE SAME TEAM TO ME AS THE OK THATV GOT PULLED SO MAYBE THE OTHER OKES TRIED A EARLIER MOVE...ANYWAY jAPIE WILL MAKE HIS OWN DECISION...knowing him he will want to go do the same someday!

Guest colonel

You are both talking nob!

Check out the kernels creds...brave boy...mommy got your tongue!

Member Profile: colonel     Active Stats

Username:     colonel

Group:     Ultimate Hubber

Account Status:     Active

Online Status:     Online

Find Posts:     

Information     Communicate

Date of Birth:     30 Jun 1977

Homepage:     

Interests:     Motocross' date=' cycling, most X-games stuff and Kendra from the Playboy mansion

Private Message:     

Buddy List:     

Email Address:     

MSN Messenger:     Not Given

AIM Address:     Not Given

Yahoo Messenger:     Not Given

ICQ Number:     Not Given

Skype Name:

[/quote']    

My mother passed away 2 years ago so maybe have some respect?

On another note why you post this? To take attention off your stupid, immature post cause you to scared to post under your real username pussy??

Guest colonel

YOU OKES ARE TRYING TO HELP BUT ARE NO CLOSER TO THE TRUTH...i CHECKED THIS INCIDENT THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER i SEE A WHOLE LOT OF OKES COMING IN SLOLY WITH BROKEN CLOTTHES AND RASPBERRIES...LOOKS LIKE THE SAME TEAM TO ME AS THE OK THATV GOT PULLED SO MAYBE THE OTHER OKES TRIED A EARLIER MOVE...ANYWAY jAPIE WILL MAKE HIS OWN DECISION...knowing him he will want to go do the same someday!

You eat a english dictionary or what now that your grammar correct?

No need to get emotional cause no one is buying your post....even people in the actual race.