David George in George

rodger

Ehh I wanted to believe it, Barry v David but ehh it was a no contest.... Barry showed the field a lesson in "Who's the MAN" winning by about 4 mins from Kevin Evans and 15mins from David George. Far too technical for the roadie, on a slippery course. But have to hand it to David for taking on the best in a National. It will take a few more days on single track before he cracks those Jumps!

LOLWinkCry

Guest colonel

I think its a good idea for DG to enter MTB races hopefully it iwll pro-long his career considering no road team wants him.

Of course DG was no match for Burry.  XC isn't like riding on a big, wide gravel road, it's technical!  Have you ever seen someone slipstream down a stretch of singletrack?  Thaught so.

DG is a very good cyclist but so is Burry and he specializes in XC.  There is a big difference between simply riding your MTB on gravel and riding a cross-country lap race.

The result is no surprise

Be sure your words are always soft and tender....because one day you may have to eat them!

Chomp, chomp Mister George for apparently saying that Burry is "a chubby teenager, not an athlete"

Guest colonel

DG saying nasty things about people?........Never!