SA's rugby players suddenly have smoother legs tha

badgirl

did anyone else noticed this also ? I saw a training session of the Springboks and the BlueBulls on tv and both teams had smooth, freshly shaved, not a hair in sight legs !

yeah you know why they do it .. grass burns ... just think how long it will take for a grass burn to heal taking in consideration that they do not have time for a grass burn to heal while they rest.

and it makes it harder to tackle them around the legs ...less grip Big%20smile and they need to show off those muscles  

Manly men.... who can make up their own minds for and by themselves...

unlike the 'real mtb' crowd who prescribe to those aspiring mtb'rs what they should look like and do to be a real mtb'r...

Go BOKKE!!!! Clap

yeah you know why they do it .. grass burns ... just think how long it will take for a grass burn to heal taking in consideration that they do not have time for a grass burn to heal while they rest.

and it makes it harder to tackle them around the legs ...less grip Big%20smile and they need to show off those muscles  

Don't they wear socks? :P

Don't they wear socks? :P

Socks do not go past knee height - where the most grass burns are because of  landing most times first on knees (like falling of a bike... you land on your arm and break your collar bone)  and socks do not stay up the whole time

Shaven springboks? Wich channel..discovery?

HAhaha....no....it's the real rugby playing springboks....I went and searched for proof...and I found it !!!

20090913_042925_DeVilliersBloem.JPG

20090913_043043_3f97a19b4193612.jpg

20090913_043210_89690256664e0ac.jpg

20090913_043522_b-Jaco-Engels-B.jpeg

20090913_043606_TMatfieldVictor.jpg

20090913_043645_Springbok+Train.jpg

I believe this would be sufficient proof....haha

Nadat daai NZ(?) speler sy dreadlocks afgeskeer het want blykbaar het die bokke 'n prys op van dit gehad... Hulle was seker bang dat NZ hulle beenhare wou uittrek vir vergelding! smiley36.gif 

did anyone else noticed this also ? I saw a training session of the Springboks and the BlueBulls on tv and both teams had smooth' date=' freshly shaved, not a hair in sight legs ![/quote']

Dit was net die sjarqies in die Springboks span wat dit gedoen het..... moffies..... die BULLS sal dit mooit doen nie...... amazing hoe jou verbeelding werk!!!!!!!!

Wanneer daar 'n twis is rondom die feite... gaan na die bron.. http://www.bluebulls.co.za

Waar anders om fotos van die Flou Bulle te kry?

Kies Fanzone, dan Photo Gallery. Kies die http://images.supersport.co.za/BB09CCvLio3sml.jpgVodacom Blue Bulls v Lions game

Die derde foto is hierdie ene: http://images.supersport.co.za/BB09CCvLio3.JPG

Tot my 8 jarige laaitie het meer beenhare as daai twee bulletjies (of is dit nou skielik versies?) SAAM!

So Big H, as die ander spanne wat dit dan doen MOFFIES is (jou 'beskuldiging'), hoe voel dit NOU om vir 'n MOFFIESPAN te ondersteun?

Die Mof Bulle ... klink nogal kewl, heelwat beter as Flou Bulle....!