Post FALL pics here (Lie Downs)

Dirty Twin

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha' date=' just as well my two classics don't have any evidenceWink[/quote'] With friends like them who needs enamas. There I am dazed needing help, and they wip cameras out instead. Confused

it's burned into my memory forever smiley2.gif

Ha ha ha' date=' just as well my two classics don't have any evidenceWink[/quote'] With friends like them who needs enamas. There I am dazed needing help, and they wip cameras out instead. Confused

they did that to me too smiley19.gif

Boy did we feel it there was a report of an earth tremor in pe's sunday paperLOL his recovery was good though as if on a trampoline he bounced up and within seconds he was back on the bikeLOL

His recovery was impressive!

Even more impressive was how Spud rode the same section on Sunday. Could not believe it was the same guy. I don't think his tyres touched the ground as he flew through there at an incredible pace. Clap

Boy did we feel it there was a report of an earth tremor in pe's sunday paperLOL his recovery was good though as if on a trampoline he bounced up and within seconds he was back on the bikeLOL

Even more impressive was how Spud rode the same section on Sunday. Could not believe it was the same guy. I don't think his tyres touched the ground as he flew through there at an incredible pace. Clap
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Easy girl don't stroke his ego like that I still have to ride with him this weekConfused

If your mate has taken a tumble post the pics here.

No pics of the net please.

So I went for two rides on the weekend and so two tumbles heeheee.

The cause of the tumble is a very mud dee rut.....

20091019_034810_Wipeouts_002.jpg

......and the reslut a very embarresed SPUD hahahaha

20091019_035041_Wipeouts_001.jpg

That's not a tumble, it looks more like spud was getting comfy waiting for you guys to catch up with him, he'd just woken from his nap when you arrived with your camera DT Wink

Easy girl don't stroke his ego like that I still have to ride with him this weekConfused

LOL DT, I hate to break this to you but I don't think Spud is the problem here. You were the common denominator in both the crashes you took pics of.

If your mate has taken a tumble post the pics here.

No pics of the net please.

So I went for two rides on the weekend and so two tumbles heeheee.

The cause of the tumble is a very mud dee rut.....

20091019_034810_Wipeouts_002.jpg

......and the reslut a very embarresed SPUD hahahaha

20091019_035041_Wipeouts_001.jpg

That's not a tumble' date=' it looks more like spud was getting comfy waiting for you guys to catch up with him, he'd just woken from his nap when you arrived with your camera DT Wink

[/quote'] YES YES, NOW I REMEMBER...THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! LOL

Dibles

I might be the common denominator but I am not the one who is taking the lie downs in fact I have not had a lie down since K2CWink

Nancy

If you look carefully I am standing in front of Spuddy. I was way ahead and had to come back to take the photo.Big%20smile

Nancy

If you look carefully I am standing in front of Spuddy. I was way ahead and had to come back to take the photo.Big%20smile

Prove it Evil%20SmileEvil%20SmileEvil%20Smile

Dibles

I might be the common denominator but I am not the one who is taking the lie downs in fact I have not had a lie down since K2CWink

Nancy

20091019_052743_Spuddy.jpg

DT, best you keep it that way Big%20smile

I had to swerve out of the way to avoid the crash scene. Spud's bike doesn't look very comfy here.

Nancy

Thanks for the support Nance....what you are saying is so right. I left at stupid o'clock and was so far a head that I had to wait for them and I was resting next to a muddy rut and some plants...and rare insects. Cool

Nancy

Me on the left ahead of SpudBig%20smile

20091019_060013_DTAheadofSpud1.jpg