Post FALL pics here (Lie Downs)

Dirty Twin

Nope not me either....Dirty Twin almost fell at Jasons farm though! LOL

Give us details please.

HEYAngry Not even close to a lie down.

out with it' date=' spud!
[/quote'] It's a steep climb from the gate to the road and all I heard was "oh fu sh gosh that was close" so I get the feeling that after he cleated the momentum wasnt quite there. LOL

Oh yeah there was that moment it was a lot closer than that actuallyLOLLOL

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not me either....Dirty Twin almost fell at Jasons farm though! LOL

Give us details please.

HEYAngry Not even close to a lie down.

out with it' date=' spud!
[/quote'] It's a steep climb from the gate to the road and all I heard was "oh fu sh gosh that was close" so I get the feeling that after he cleated the momentum wasnt quite there. LOL

Oh yeah there was that moment it was a lot closer than that actuallyLOLLOL

the juju was obviously taking a rest this weekend!LOL

Spud is the current holder of the juju.

Spud, out with it. How many lie downs did you have this weekend?

Spud is the current holder of the juju.

Spud' date=' out with it. How many lie downs did you have this weekend?
[/quote'] The juju is transmitted via the lens of a camera so whoever took the last photo of me has it now. Big%20smile

The juju is transmitted via the lens of a camera so whoever took the last photo of me has it now. Big%20smile

Angry Now you tell me! Should've made you wear the helmet cam.

The juju is transmitted via the lens of a camera so whoever took the last photo of me has it now. Big%20smile

maybe the juju has mutated, and now instead of making you lie down, it makes you nauseous?Shocked

maybe the juju has mutated' date=' and now instead of making you lie down, it makes you nauseous?Shocked
[/quote']

Did you have to share that with everyone? EmbarrassedAngry 

Well I'm partnering Dirty Twin in a race and he is the chunder king so I was just practising.

maybe the juju has mutated' date=' and now instead of making you lie down, it makes you nauseous?Shocked
[/quote'] So do I understand that the King and Queen of Chunda are doing the Sani together? LOL

I did a bit of a lie down at the Telkom race. Prior to the lie down there was a 9.5 difficulty rating 0.75 somersault with a elegant back landing. Some stupid f*cking ants thought it would be a good idea to build an ant hill on a single track! Bits & pieces of ego lying all over the place. Fortunately no witnesses...

I did a bit of a lie down at the Telkom race. Prior to the lie down there was a 9.5 difficulty rating 0.75 somersault with a elegant back landing. Some stupid f*cking ants thought it would be a good idea to build an ant hill on a single track! Bits & pieces of ego lying all over the place. Fortunately no witnesses...
Then it didnt happen........

Riding Thomas River today, I did a faceplant of epic proportions, what's strange is that only my face took the hit. Chatting to one of the riders behind me after, I was told that it was a spectacular dismount. No photo's of me falling, but here is an after photo on the way to the doc for a stitch or six20091031_085305_311020090891.jpg