Tandem for SA's

Cruxpearl

Yet again, there is not enough Tandems to be allowed to take place.

Another year of preparation might be for nothing....

Unless we can organise more Tandems to enter... according to CSA...

Are there any other riders that might consider going to SA's in Bloem to take part in the Tandem race that have not Entered??

Or that might reconsider entering???

Please PM me

Thanks

I might consider it. Depending on the distance...Embarrassed This is not a tandem friendly circuit! All the corners will kill the pilot. And the steep climbs wont be easy!

Guest Big H

Crux.... betaal my en M se vliegkaartjie en ons sal el rapido afstof en kom help!!!!!!!

Grap net..... dit is sad as dinge so gaan maar mens moet ook onthou dat tandems meer 'n sosiale katgorie is as racing. Die margins tussen racing en social is baia baie klein en die kategorie sal meer competetive gemaak moet word met meer tandem specific races of groter pryse in die kategorie.

Crux moet jy Licenced wees vir die Tandem race ook?

Het jy 'n Tandem en partner dan kan ek dalk help.

Lots of funnies here LOL you have to be talented as well as fully licensed. Listen to what Mud Dee says, the route is not tandum friendly, i know it, and to have a cyclists that would battle to win the local org race doing it is not only dangerous, but stupid.  

Goofs, Thought CSA want numbers, then give them numbers the numbers don't have all to finis.

Guest Michelle
Lots of funnies here LOL  

I hope you weren't referring to me... I was being serious Tongue 

He must be referring to me Michelle. But hopefully next year I might be in a position to do this.Ouch

My wife & me did enter.  Hope there will be a race - but on Sunday or so because we both race the Saturday morning