Biker threatens cyclist -Princess Audi

Silverstreak

WOW' date=' again the cyclist is in the WRONG first...what I read here is that a MOTORCYCLIST started this...

The the 2nd Motorcyclist tried to pus the cyclist of the road...THUS what the cyclist did was and RE-action not an action....

Why is it that the cyclist is now in the wrong?[/quote']

I think you are not reading the posts here properly. No-one said the cyclists was the cause of this incident. Some of us however feel that the cyclists re-action was completely in-appropriate, and to the detremint of all of us who must now use the roads with the motorcyclists in question. We can probably be quite sure that these particular motorcyclists, when approaching cyclists again, will not hurl verbal abuse, but will go straight for mowing the riders down. But hey, I guess you are entitled to your own opinion.

WOW' date=' again the cyclist is in the WRONG first...what I read here is that a MOTORCYCLIST started this...

The the 2nd Motorcyclist tried to pus the cyclist of the road...THUS what the cyclist did was and RE-action not an action....

I think you are not reading the posts here properly. No-one said the cyclists was the cause of this incident. Some of us however feel that the cyclists re-action was completely in-appropriate, and to the detremint of all of us who must now use the roads with the motorcyclists in question. We can probably be quite sure that these particular motorcyclists, when approaching cyclists again, will not hurl verbal abuse, but will go straight for mowing the riders down. But hey, I guess you are entitled to your own opinion.

Its a natural reaction, easy enough to analise post event but in the heat of the moment its something else.

Its a natural reaction, easy enough to analise post event but in the heat of the moment its something else.

Fair enough, but I was mainly trying to get this coenie fela to see what the point of some of the replies here is. I mean we all get angry, but we all gotta ride on the same road with bikes, cars, trucks, donkey carts, and mostly us on bicycles is at the bottom of the food chain....

When a cyclist post and say that he got hijacked, comments like "WOW, hope you are ok" and "Sorry to hear don't use that road again"...but when he is on a funride comments like, you should not react, and you over reacted and of course BigH and

"Unfortunately the "fart" in a packet of peanuts theory works both ways. There are many many farts in cycling as well!!!!!!!!!"

then edit your post.

I also changed the "derogatory" word in my posting above...... but I will not change the fart part....... Eyteys cannot lay claim to farting as well!!!!!!!!
Big H2009-10-26 03:56:12