Mountain bikers needed in Gauteng

calabash

I am opening up a new 1200h farm and need mountain bikers to come out and explore. Not to many dangerous animals kicking about. ?You will need tubeless tyres or tyres full of sealant. I am situated about 40km N of Pretoria.

Sounds good, every weekend booked up though, maybe Dec, camping, costs, facilities or just day visitors?

There are two lodges within cycling distance. Motlemetse is R150/p for a cabin or R250/p for an en-suite chalet. Nokeng Eco Lodge has R50 camping and a host of other accom. Both spots?are?on?the Elands river?and pretty?amazing.

Cycling is flat, thorny and easy on the eys. Lots of jeep and animal-made singletrack to link up.

Ok so if we are out there for a day or 2 what kind of fish can we catch in the Elands river when we are done riding?

Now that is a cycling question! A lot of bass! There are also yello's, barbel and Tilapia. The Elands feeds Rust de Winter dam so the fishing is magical.

How safe is the area i.e. how big a group do you recommend? I'm female and like to ride on my own hence the question.

Now that is a cycling question! A lot of bass! There are also yello's' date=' barbel and Tilapia. The Elands feeds Rust de Winter dam so the fishing is magical.[/quote'] Sold

I will bring a couple of guys on Dirt bikes and quads to help clear paths and get rid of some of the thorns...

Put them in their tyres instead of ours..

Ok so if we are out there for a day or 2 what kind of fish can we catch in the Elands river when we are done riding?

Am I invited for once???Confused

Hey Mandibles. You can ride on your own. I would suggest keeping away from the rivers ?due to the hippos and crocs. There is also a womans only group that rides in the area.

You are welcome to bring dirtbikes but they are not allowed on the farm. I do have some killer dirtbiking nearby though.

I will bring a couple of guys on Dirt bikes and quads to help clear paths and get rid of some of the thorns...
?
Put them in their tyres instead of ours..

There has been a cancellation at Motlemetse camp for the weekend of the 12th of December. You can book with Pam on 0127220313

Hey Mandibles. You can ride on your own. I would suggest keeping away from the rivers  due to the hippos and crocs. There is also a womans only group that rides in the area.

Sounds great! Can you please give me more info on the womans only group. Thanks.