What do YOU want to see??

Cranck

@ Johan

The Rapha gear is awesome..... watch this space!

@ Patches.... racing stripes???? UUUmmmmm go faster? haha

Maybe we can include in a tail wing to increase downforce on the rear wheel making it lighter in the front..... hold on..... contacting Ross Brawn now......

Just want to 'lift' the local quality of products.....

Your comments and suggestions are all welcome

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the rapha casual commuter stuff...can't afford it. craven was flogging some of his team kit a while back. wonder if he got rid of it all.

i love the rapha casual commuter stuff...can't afford it. craven was flogging some of his team kit a while back. wonder if he got rid of it all.

Did you get the cap from him?

?

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Did you get the cap from him?

don't think he has come to joburg. you've just reminded me...i must drop him a mail to see how he is.

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Did you get the cap from him?

don't think he has come to joburg. you've just reminded me...i must drop him a mail to see how he is.

That will be R2.50 for my serviceLOL

What puts me off most cycling gear is the colours. I'm not going to be seen in retina-burning colours. I don't wear yellow, orange, magenta or red. I also don't want company logos on clothing. I'm not a pimped out Citi-golf that needs logos on my body.

What puts me off most cycling gear is the colours. I'm not going to be seen in retina-burning colours. I don't wear yellow' date=' orange, magenta or red. I also don't want company logos on clothing. I'm not a pimped out Citi-golf that needs logos on my body.

[/quote']

yeah, you're more a clapped out unimog. and what's wrong with magenta?

?

?

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">That will be R2.50 for my serviceLOL

hey, i said i'd spot you for a beer smiley2.gif

Different styles for different folks i suppose

There is no doubt that there certain colours okes will wear and not wear. The Bright greens and lumo orange i thihnk i shall stay away from.

This is more about the product and style.

Afterall... cycling is not just a sport but a lifestyle, just like many sports with sports apparel ie: paddling and with and lifestyle comes clothing as it determines who you are. Plain and simple - well, that my view. I dont think enough 'range' is out there that caters for it. JEEP have the outdoor lifestyle in check...... Nice product for what you get... i know as the guy i work for manufactures a lot of their clothing!!!

The Rapha range is H O T! and quality comes with it and versatile. Markups a bit tough on the wallet. There is no reason why we cannot produce international quality at decent rates. And that err's me to no end......

What puts me off most cycling gear is the colours. I'm not going to be seen in retina-burning colours. I don't wear yellow' date=' orange, magenta or red. I also don't want company logos on clothing. I'm not a pimped out Citi-golf that needs logos on my body.

[/quote']

I have a plain yellow top. People might think I want to be a TdF winner but it is bright and highly visible. I don't wear or buy "pro-kit" anymore as it is more expensive then plain kit and it's only the companies on the kit that score out of the deal. Kit with shop names on is also a big no for me, unless they give it to me for free.

What about your club kit' date=' company logos and all???[/quote']

I don't belong to a club but I would/did wear it if/when I did. It's the club colours and you should wear it with pride.

What about your club kit' date=' company logos and all???[/quote']

I don't belong to a club but I would/did wear it if/when I did. It's the club colours and you should wear it with pride.

The way I see it aswell.