What do YOU want to see??

Cranck

Hey guys......

Quick question.... what do you want to see in a your products such as shorts, shirts bibs etc?

Along with our bike bag and accessories - i want to build a range of clothing FOR the cyclist. Something unique in a way, appealing to most and affordable. Simple and awesome designs on vests etc...... something that overseas okes would drool for.

Whats your view / suggestions????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already thought of some kind of awesome Saffa jersey!!!

Not too sure bout the cheetahs though???? Maybe keep the cheetah print?

Go Sharks!LOL

For cutting edge technology in materials and manufacturing techniques and awesom quality check out Mavic's range of gear, I really like their undershorts.

Hey guys......

Quick question.... what do you want to see in a your products such as shorts' date=' shirts bibs etc?

Along with our bike bag and accessories - i want to build a range of clothing FOR the cyclist. Something unique in a way, appealing to most and affordable. Simple and awesome designs on vests etc...... something that overseas okes would drool for.

Whats your view / suggestions????

[/quote']

Megan Fox..?

I want to see lines and curves and bright colors and lions, many lions and knives and spears and blood and monsters, aliens and the like and rivers and storms and forests with trees and squirrels and spiders and...

I'm happy with my current shirt, but something African would be cool - as long as it's not over da top - like my design smiley36.gif

I only want to see my bike get sold.. but if it's not sold in the next 10 days then I'll do that Outsurance race

camel's.... lot's of camels.....

Mavic's stuff is awesome in design and structure. Primal have some nice stuff.

Just want to take the local stuff to the next level....

Simple yet edgy/appealing/clean cut etc

oh and yeah............... lot's and lots of megan fox's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god i would cry!

Anything without adverts and labels. Even plain with just a stripe or two like Rapha. If it must have a label, put it on the inside. There's enough dorks out there running around with Billasurf (or whatever) hoodies and stuff to make me never look at a label on clothing ever again.