Bosal Bike racks

Moab

As above, I use one.

Still think its fantstic.

Sits on my car 90% of the time and I take it off for car washes now and then.

I took some pics and put them on one of the other posts so just do a search.

Tried searching but found nothing so far :unsure: So you would recommend it as being as good as a Thule, and better then a Buzzbar? :huh:

It still amazes me why these things are all so expensive :huh: , even the ones produced locally? Like Buzzracks & Holdfast.Mmmmmmm

It still amazes me why these things are all so expensive :huh: , even the ones produced locally? Like Buzzracks & Holdfast.Mmmmmmm

Maybe the suppliers are all riding 'fixies' ? Hmmmm.... :P

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/72041-bosal-bike-racks/page__p__1055629__hl__bosal__fromsearch__1#entry1055629

All I know is that it is more versatile than the Holdfast but cannot comment on the others. I have 4 bikes and they each fit differently and I also need to get the GF's bike on so I can change things to make it fit.

The straps do take a bit of getting used to and my 2.3 WTB fit fine.

I do know that I can lock both my bikes using the locks on the rack. With some of my mates with thule they have to change the knobs to the end bike so they can lock it.