The HubSA - rating system

Arnie

Hey look  at that That post just earned me another star!!! I am a Champion!!

what a way to waist your 200th post LOL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TheHub isn't an online 2nd-hand shop. It's a forum (with that on the side).

So as with most forums, the more you use it (ie. the more posts you make - and bumping does mean you're using the forum) the higher your rating.

your status increases on the amounts of posts you post' date=' but a simple bump also constitutes as a post, so which means i can bump every item for sale in a forum and be a domestique by the end of the day.

Wouldnt it be better or at least a true reflection if the buyer can rate the seller and in that way reach maximum status like on Bid or Buy. And also if u comments are rude or irrelevant then u lose a "star". Might be a long shot but could work coz some hubbers really think they are chip above the rest because of the amount of stars they have beneath their name.

Just a thought!

[/quote']

Dude, no offence but seriously? who gives a SH,,,?

For me personally, i am on the hub for the sales, bargains, odd arguments and general chat, not to boost my hit rate, points are only relevent when playing PS2, not hubbing...

thats my 2 cents worth and an extra post to my name ;)

I want to know if we can take stars away!Evil%20Smile

you grew up on scope' date=' didn't you? smiley36.gif [/quote']

heh-heh... I'm totally averse to stars in any shape or form Big%20smile

Tankman' date=' cant you make it bigger?[/quote']

i cant, but volo can!

if all else fails, there is this blue pill i hear about in spam emails....

I want to know if we can take stars away!Evil%20Smile

you grew up on scope' date=' didn't you? smiley36.gif [/quote']heh-heh... I'm totally averse to stars in any shape or form Big%20smile

i could never understand why our teacher stuck the strars on our foreheads and not on her boobies where the belonged smiley4.gif

braaamfonteinspursleutelsmetnsteak...

is dit so grof soos wat dit klink, ek was nog nie in braamfontein nie?

I just wish only hubbers that have posted at least a few posts can advertise rather than the idiots who just spam forums with stupid deals that are clearly TOO good to be real.

I'm Ok with the rating sytem, If someone wants to bump their way to self proclaimed hub superiority...that seems stupid, but I'm OK with it.

I guess I'd like to have stars for worth while comments and advice (credibility) rather than bumps, but I'm not complaining when I get a star because of a bump.