Ripped off on the hub? Or good experience?

Mighty Spoke

Ripped off? Good experience? List names of the baddies...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Ripped off? Good experience? List names of the baddies...

• Did a clean deal and happy with the product.
    • Product delivered, but damaged.
    • Seller grabbed the bucks and ran.
    • You werent happy, but the seller fixed

I'm not going into a discussion on this one' date=' most of the hubbers knows this story very well.[/quote']

we do indeed. there was also the shady dealings in an airport hangar?

involving crack and an uncle with a gun?

shush! i don't think pops wants us to talk about it? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had great experiences so far (sold more than I've bought, but done plenty of both!). Hubbers do tend to be bargain hunters and generally won't pay a 'fair' price (and also often ask questions when they have no intention of buying anything for some odd reason), but I'll take slightly less from a sale for the sake of dealing with a friendly person...

I've posted things all around the country (had to learn how to use the post office after I joined the hub!) and received my fair share from around the country... as I said, only dealt with great ppl and really happy with the way all transactions have gone. This has also lead to my new little business (importing the Edge components) which hopefully when I have some time for it will be a decent source of income.

I've only ever been a seller (Argus entries, Flight Deck, Ergo Brain, Bianchi EV4) and never had a problem.

ive been a seller ( sold shifter/brake combo ), struggled to get the money for that but did eventually as there was a valid explanation which i wasnt aware of until no99, i actually turned the parcel around & had to repost it. My fault for sending before payment but mostly ive been a buyer & have had nothing but good service from all the ppl ive bought from. Things looked as advertised & things were done as discussed with me so really i cant complain

ive got a lot of stuffies thanks to hub sales - as they say - One mans junk is another mans treasure although you still pay lots for that treasure but its a damsight cheaper than the LBS