How the F**K?

Does someone scale an 8ft wall, grab an RC3000 from a guys back yard (while he is braaing in said back yard) and make it out again, all without making a sound and NONE OF US NOTICING A THING?

WTF is this place coming to? And worst of all - we would've had an electric fence installed if some old faggot-smoking hag in the unit next door weren't worried about the existence of her plants. Not to mention that SHE'S the one who always says she feels "vulnerable"

FARK!!!

Yeah, it was. Not looking forward to the whole police reportage thing. The blokes at the local stasie aren't exactly your average 100watt globe. More lie a cheap knock-off "energy saver" variety.

Slow to warm up, and prone to short circuiting.

8ft wall you say? Must've been a really tall guy... depending on your frame size, maybe we should look out for the awkward dude with long legs and a small bike! Wink

Bt seriously, sorry to hear that dude... i guess the only thing left to do is make light of it. I agree, sometimes it just seems like this sh*T is getting out of hand!

It's a 48...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Mr. Bean on a tricycle might fit the description.

But hey - my lady was looking for an excuse not to do the Burger... Waaaaaait... that's a bit too convenient!

haha better research that one. Just keep advertising it. Just read how Frail (David) got his bike back. Sweet story

Lol... Convenient indeed! Look out for the new earrings/handbags/shoes... its a dead giveaway! Wink 

Anyway, hope you plan on replacing the bike... always sad to lose a hubber under such circumstances! Good luck with the guys at the stasie!

Hey!!!!

No new handbags / clothing / jewellery will be bought! Maybe some new squash kit... hmmmm...

And to think, I had my week of training planned to be ready for Sunday!

Disapprove