TdF leader riding in DC 2009

The Pirate

We even had the privledge of Linus visiting us at Killarney two weeks ago... such a cool guy.  He is very friendly with one of our 'supportive' cyclists, so came along to check out the sprint!!!!!..... ( did I mention that he is so good looking)... has a stunning g/f so I was told.Cry

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some doping alligations against Linus Gerdemann in Germany for the 2008 TDF. We will find out soon - Mr. Good Looking

He was so impressed with my climbing & leading the bunch on Saturday he now wants 2 join there Milram team....Nooittt!

He was so impressed with my climbing & leading the bunch on Saturday he now wants 2 join there Milram team....Nooittt!

Another SA rider in the Pro Tour, go for it milky

I cycled with him for a few km's before Bonnievale and after again, he was very friendly said he is here for 2-3 months in Campsbay, he was riding alone after BV, he was on his cell a few times makes cycling looks so easy. riding with no hands on the bar arms folded at times.Big%20smile

How was he able to cope with the heat though?

Doesnt he come from a climate of like snow and stuff?

How was he able to cope with the heat though?Doesnt he come from a climate of like snow and stuff?

Ja Woofie like I said earlier, he said it was a nice training ride, just a little bit to hot. So they are human after all smiley2.gif

ShockedPretty sure I've seen him and this other dude on two occasions flying through the fish hoek circle en route to simon's town.  Same kit, same bike, no helmet.