36 hole rims???

Slow1

im sitting with a problem

i have 36 hole rims, but 32 hole hubs....

is there any way of doing this, even by using less spokes????

If you prepared to alter the rim it can be done, depending if the rim has eyelets or not. If not you can drill 4mm holes in a 32 hole configuration. You will have to measure the circumference of the inner rim to get the spacing required between each hole. Some of the holes already there  can be integrated into the new 32 hole drillings. The rest of the old 36 holes not being used can be filled in, and the rim resprayed. Bit of a mission but can be done.

If you prepared to alter the rim it can be done' date=' depending if the rim has eyelets or not. If not you can drill 4mm holes in a 32 hole configuration. You will have to measure the circumference of the inner rim to get the spacing required between each hole. Some of the holes already there  can be integrated into the new 32 hole drillings. The rest of the old 36 holes not being used can be filled in, and the rim resprayed. Bit of a mission but can be done.[/quote']

I am sure you forgot something.....what can it be now?  Oh yes, this.

Wink

If you prepared to alter the rim it can be done' date=' depending if the rim has eyelets or not. If not you can drill 4mm holes in a 32 hole configuration. You will have to measure the circumference of the inner rim to get the spacing required between each hole. Some of the holes already there  can be integrated into the new 32 hole drillings. The rest of the old 36 holes not being used can be filled in, and the rim resprayed. Bit of a mission but can be done.[/quote']

I am sure you forgot something.....what can it be now?  Oh yes, this.

Wink

For that amount of effort it would work out cheaper to just buy a new rim and in a few hours you could have a finished wheel...

new rims it will be

see Olympic has some fancy ones for about 175 each, they bout 8 years old, hanging in the shop, they should be fine.

They just for training