Commuting and racing...

HomerSimpson

BigH

Snotnosed kids will become cyclists. And what is wrong with fat woman.

Is it because you are so skinny?

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!

Hi HomerSimpson. I think train and race will be the probable. How is that Cannondale coming. You should post a pic when she is up and running.

Shhh!  Got everything except the groupset.  That has to wait until a consultancy fee that I am owed is finally paid....was hoping to get things going already, but the best laid plans of mice and men...Unhappy 

I commute from Durbanville to town. The time it takes me to commute by bike is not much longer than by car. The bonus is, that I spend time riding that does not interfere with family time. If I commute 2 - 3 times a week I can clearly feel and see the progress of my fitness/riding. The only problem is that it is more challenging to follow a training program. You have to be very sharp in traffic. The first few times can be nerve wrecking, but you get used to it and almost develop a 6th sense as to what vehicle around you want to do.

The first few times can be nerve wrecking' date=' but you get used to it and almost develop a 6th sense as to what vehicle around you want to do.
[/quote']

?and where the open manholes are!! hit a new one this morningOuchdouble-flatted in the jozi cbd after being distracted by the ugliest prostitute i have ever seenAngry