Cell C contact?

droo

Just wondering if any of you helpful folk have the contact details for a Cell C director - I'm not getting any joy from their customer disservice email address, and they're starting to cost me more money than I'd care to give them.

I'm in Kuwait at the moment, so don't feel like spending more money on hold on their helpline either.

Either that or the communications ombudsman - or anyone else who could do something about my situation.

Thanks...droo2009-12-08 11:08:32

I would also like the communications ombudsman or similar details as I am currently being robbed by virgin mobile...  If i find it i will post it.

Thanks all - finally got it all sorted out (well, we'll see when the refund comes through...) through a connection at the chamber of commerce. Why it should be necessary to go through those sort of channels beats me, but it's done.

Yeah, I'm late. Whatever. But if you still need another contact here is the email ad of their "Retentions Consultant"

SMohidien@cellc.co.za

Hope all is sorted

Thanks Crow, still wondering what kind of retention that would be...

And after being assured it was all sorted, I was billed again this month. So off to the director we go...

Awesome, thanks... I'll send you all the details ASAP, including the guy who's meant to be sorting it out.