you've just got the last bit of mud off your bike?

Tumbleweed

?after rietvlei?and it looks like it's gonna be muddy in gauteng again this weekend. storms predicted for the next five days straight!

Didn't ride Rietvlei, but after Sani, my bike has been stripped in its entirety.

Hopefully it will be rebuilt in time for that false flat called Breedtsnek.

Great news for all the gardeners and farmers, but cruddy news for me! As a roadie, it is even MORE dangerous when it is raining or the roads are even damp.

Why is it that every time it rains all the vehicular morons come out to play?

aint that the truth Gasping! i had a spill awhile ago when i hit a pothole in the rain, the best is while i was lying in the middle of the road trying to catch my breath rain gently falling, the dumbass in his car behind me blows his horn at me to move out the way!

aint that the truth Gasping! i had a spill awhile ago when i hit a pothole in the rain' date=' the best is while i was lying in the middle of the road trying to catch my breath rain gently falling, the dumbass in his car behind me blows his horn at me to move out the way! [/quote']

And what did you mutter under your breath at this prince?LOL I am sure you wished him and his family a blessed day?

Great news for all the gardeners and farmers' date=' but cruddy news for me! As a roadie, it is even MORE dangerous when it is raining or the roads are even damp.

[/quote']

get a mountain bike - the fun starts when the rain starts

NEVER! I might not have any pride left mtbN00b, but I still have a little self-respect Clown Gasping2009-12-09 03:03:48

NEVER! I might not have any pride left mtbN00b' date=' but I still have a little self-respect Clown [/quote']

you will get your pride back and gain more self respect with a hardtail between your legs .... Confused

NEVER! I might not have any pride left mtbN00b' date=' but I still have a little self-respect Clown [/quote']

you will get your pride back and gain more self respect with a hardtail between your legs .... Confused

There is another thread where Roadies are referred to as Homosexuals - are you also starting now?smiley4.gif Big boy?smiley2.gif

like you say Gasping i did wish him and his whole extended family a very special year!

Ah! Another gentleman in our midst! You see, I would have wished him and possibly his mom (She's quite nice!), but you being the kind and considerate chap that you are wished his whole extended family.smiley4.gif

Said Prince would have been upset with me because I would have left some out.

Well played!smiley32.gif

There is another thread where Roadies are referred to as Homosexuals - are you also starting now?smiley4.gif Big boy?smiley2.gif

my girlfriend also says i have am i Big boy LOL 

I would never think Roadies are homosexuals... they just have softer personalities LOL

Great news for all the gardeners and farmers' date=' but cruddy news for me! As a roadie, it is even MORE dangerous when it is raining or the roads are even damp.

[/quote']

get a mountain bike - the fun starts when the rain starts
Now that's good advice

the bike shops absolutely love the rain ' as much fun it is getting dirty your MTB components take a total hammering