Lady Cyclist Down

milky4130

hi slowpoke.... good to see you are still alive .....

gotta say here in CT I have been hearing the think bike adds .. pretty darn awesome I say  .... who's idea were they ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowbee, i'm not involved with them anymore so i don't know. i'm in CT at the moment - helping out with family crisis relating to lung cancer and 24 hour care required.

thanks slowbee and virgo. i know that i will do everything i can to avoid needing someone to tend to me hand and foot. i'm positive that wearing my helmet saved me from putting my family through this sh*t for me.

wearing a helmet on the bike is the same as wearing a seatbelt when in a car or proper bike gear on the motorbike - something that people really should just do.

Long slow read - damn us Saffas.

the Lat is wear a helmut PERIOD. Unfortunatly we have an attitude oflaw the law is for others not for me. Hemuts are a pain in the ass and I am still not convinced that they are that benefitial.

but that is my opinion. Not the LAW.

Yes we can say it is a choice, but but not wearing a helmut is breaking the law simple.

but this is cool - breaking the law I mean - We speed, drink and drive, litter, pirate DVD's, Games, Movies, etc, etc.

To me the problem is not if we choose to do whatever. it is if we respect the law.

AND IF THE LAW IS ENFORCED.

If no laws are enforeced then so what and we continue as is .......... Who cares. no point in getting your nikkers in a knot!

Slowbee' date=' i'm not involved with them anymore so i don't know. i'm in CT at the moment - helping out with family crisis relating to lung cancer and 24 hour care required.[/quote']

Strength to you, Slowpoke!! Good that you are helping when there is a need. But also look after yourself, your sanity, and your close family and loved ones.

PeterM2010-01-08 04:33:29