Groenkloof rocks!

Justin

JA easy, the speed that you get cruising down there will carry you over, only thing is at the end of the first hole there is a small bump/kicker so you'd have to clear that as well, else its gona through you over, and for that sir you'll get 1st prize, lol...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Holy, you said:"i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers suck!" And so they should, that's how they stay down, otherwise they would get airborne and float around. smiley36.gif

JA easy' date=' the speed that you get cruising down there will carry you over, only thing is at the end of the first hole there is a small bump/kicker so you'd have to clear that as well, else its gona through you over, and for that sir you'll get 1st prize, lol...

kewl, will give it a bash on sunday!

[/quote']

Hey Holy' date=' you said:"i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers suck!" And so they should, that's how they stay down, otherwise they would get airborne and float around. smiley36.gif [/quote']

okay, maybe it should read: "i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers who stand around chatting while their mates are in trouble suck!"  

What a perfect day highveld yesterday to be out on a mtb in nature! Stunning pics, thanks. Must get there myself, its done via the Fountains entrance?

What a perfect day highveld yesterday to be out on a mtb in nature! Stunning pics' date=' thanks. Must get there myself, its done via the Fountains entrance?[/quote']

not quite?if you come from the fountains circle, go past the fountains entrance. it's 800 metres down the road.

What a perfect day highveld yesterday to be out on a mtb in nature! Stunning pics' date=' thanks. Must get there myself, its done via the Fountains entrance?[/quote']

During the week yes, but over the weekend there is another gate further down botha ave just past the caravan park...

Sorry for the hijack. Did you go cycling this morning!? Man, it's good to be alive! What a beautiful morning, cool breeze in the face, overcast, fresh. Makes a man humble, and very thankful to enjoy cycling. I pass 1 Mil every day and always spare a thought for the people inside who are not so blessed to be out there with me...

JA easy' date=' the speed that you get cruising down there will carry you over, only thing is at the end of the first hole there is a small bump/kicker so you'd have to clear that as well, else its gona through you over, and for that sir you'll get 1st prize, lol...

kewl, will give it a bash on sunday![/quote']

?

Hey Holy' date=' you said:"i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers suck!" And so they should, that's how they stay down, otherwise they would get airborne and float around. smiley36.gif [/quote']

?

okay, maybe it should read: "i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers who stand around chatting while their mates are in trouble suck!"??

I'm starting to sense that this thread isn't entirely about how Groenkloof Rocks.   smiley5.gif

I think I need to start a thread titled "HR falls so often, people who know him consider it normal behavior". smiley17.gif

okay, maybe it should read: "i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers who stand around chatting while their mates are in trouble suck!"  

I'm starting to sense that this thread isn't entirely about how Groenkloof Rocks.   smiley5.gif

I think I need to start a thread titled "HR falls so often, people who know him consider it normal behavior". smiley17.gif

"hr rides with people who don't fall cos they ride their full-sussers slowly"Big%20smile

?

?

okay, maybe it should read: "i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers who stand around chatting while their mates are in trouble suck!"??

Mr Stockton, you sadistic, inhuman, unhelpful...bwaa,ha,ha,haa smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

"hr rides with people who don't fall cos they ride their full-sussers slowly"Big%20smile

I take it you've fitted a turbo to the zimmer frame.

I take it you've fitted a turbo to the zimmer frame.

which i am going to give to an old man who needs it?YOU!WinkLOLmmmmm?care to tell all the hubbers who got dropped on the slope after i was so kind as to shepherd bat8 over that tricky section? well?Tongue

Sorry for the hijack. Did you go cycling this morning!? Man' date=' it's good to be alive! What a beautiful morning, cool breeze in the face, overcast, fresh. Makes a man humble, and very thankful to enjoy cycling. I pass 1 Mil every day and always spare a thought for the people inside who are not so blessed to be out there with me... [/quote']

Jip today was one a the best days in groenies Ive had in a while, the air was so crisp and cold, felt as if I could just ride and never get off... I was out for 7months due to injury so in a way I know the feeling of wanting to but not being able...like you said makes a man humble!!!!

I still think a night ride in groenkloof woul be AMA-ZING.....