you may know dawie?

Tumbleweed

Suppose they were just out enjoying nature weren't they Wink When along came a big bad Holy Roller and wrapped Japie up and tried to kidnap the poor little bugger Wink 

Suppose they were just out enjoying nature weren't they Wink When along came a big bad Holy Roller and wrapped Japie up and tried to kidnap the poor little bugger Wink 

don't be fooled dude! those okes are armed. ask dassie! gertjie had a sickle and he threatened me with it if i didn't hand over the tread shirt!Angry

don't be fooled dude! those okes are armed. ask dassie! gertjie had a sickle and he threatened me with it if i didn't hand over the tread shirt!Angry

But look which one you wrapped up! You didn't subdue Gertjie! You went and bound old Japie instead! He's all old and blind-like!!! Shame!!!

But look which one you wrapped up! You didn't subdue Gertjie! You went and bound old Japie instead! He's all old and blind-like!!! Shame!!!

him being bound didn't help us! he bit us!

him being bound didn't help us! he bit us!

Chicks dig scars!!! Nice Big%20smile

Holy' date=' jy moet net uitkyk vir Flits (Dawie se jakkals), hy's so vinnig soos blits...[/quote']

jissie, nou is ek baie bang?hou nie van jakkals nie!!!!!!Shocked

Yep' date=' them wee fellas are (were) a trail hazard for sure!
[/quote']

i reckon they should take the blame for your flash falling over the whole time! every time you turned your back, i heard a rustling in the undergrowth. i reckon they gave it a boot every time! they're quick little buggers!

here's a pic of dassie after they stole his shirt and tossed him into the stream?

20091231_020349_dassie.jpg

HR you should know better than to post photos of a photographer, there is a reason we work behind the lens.

Especially when the photographer has many many pictures of you smiley15.gif

HR you should know better than to post photos of a photographer' date=' there is a reason we work behind the lens.

Especially when the photographer has many many pictures of you smiley15.gif [/quote']

Embarrassedsorry?there isn't any lie-down pics is there?

talking of which, won't you send some of the pics from the teak shoot to my gmail addy?

Maybe, maybe not ....

Will do, next year..... Reckon a new years ride at van Gaalen is in order, have suggested it to Hog and Mark Sockton the other day.